another life ch 7

Beginne am Anfang

"How old is he?" Oh Eighteen....

"You don't know did you?" well. Okay I haven't asked.

"Is he a good kisser?" Megan is that all your gunna ask me?

"Well is he?" Fine. Yes!

"How long?" how long what?

"Have you been going out? God." Oh like Sunday....

"what last Sunday?" no yesterday....

"What? But you were kissing him at my sleepover? What the hell?" I dunno!

"You make no sense you know!?" Tell me about it.

These were only a few of the many questions they fired at me. I swear I was losing my voice by 9:30pm not to mention a brain over loud. I had laughed and talked for about two hours now and really I think my friends were only half way through their questioning but I swear if kept talking I would explode! I finished laughing at a question that I swear I would never repeat in the whole time I lived.

"Okay really I can't think of another thing you could ask me so why not save your ridicules" again i had to stop speaking to laugh "questions for another time. Lets' hear from Stacy now huh." I turned my gaze on Stacy now and waited for her to start speaking but she just blushed and looked at the ground.

"Well well looks like I've not been the only one keeping something." I laughed again with the others while Stacy still continued to stare at the ground.

"Come on spill Stac!"

"Give me a chance you lot!" she looked at me, "now I understand why you look so red we really are evil firing questions at you for what an hour?"

"Hey you are so not getting away with not telling us so easily! Tell!"

Her face fell and then she looked up and smiled. Sort off.

"Okay you will never guess but when I was in Spain we went to this really beautiful beach. You will not believe how beautiful I mean it! But anyway I was sunbathing with my Sister when we heard screams and realized the water had started to come in really rapidly! I mean we were both so scared." She paused to take a deep breath before continuing with, " the sea was getting closer and closer we could see everyone panicking and running for the end of the beach but there were some people who couldn't swim and you know Alice cant. I stayed with her trying to get her to just move a little so we could get away from the rocks and out of danger but she wouldn't get in the water and I wouldn't leave her. Then we both heard this noise like a boat and looked over to see the god damned hottest boy I have ever seen coming right over to us! I mean it he was sooooooo hot! Anyway he helped us onto his boat and took us to one of the nearby beaches which just happened to be right next to the place we were staying." She sighed with the memory and then carried on by saying,

"Well he asked me out to dinner the next day. Oh my god it was wonderful!" we all started giggling like little girls and soon we were heading towards the kitchen for more drinks.

"Well do you have a picture of him?" Kat asked.

"Well yeah actually. I mean it he's a nineteen year old god!" she pulled out her phone and tapped a few buttons before holding it out for us to see.

"Wow!" we all mouthed.

"You have got to be kidding me! Rose has a hot boyfriend and now you too! This sucks I'm actually starting to wish collage would start up again soon!" I laughed at this and really I hoped for the exacted opposite I mean it had been a good distraction at first but thinking about Math's and English and especially Art was already doing my head in. I have nine weeks off for a break and could not be asked to start learning again so quick!