I had kissed others before of course but it had never felt like this. I didn't even want to question it.

Slowly I felt Parker pull back softly without letting go of me. I still had my eyes closed when I felt his lips come back down on mine with a lot more force than before. I struggled to stay on my feet as Parker's lips came down even more forcefully than before and pressed my back even harder against the wall with his hand moving onto my waist to keep from crushing his hand, whereas his other hand was still knotted tightly into my hair keeping my face to his.

Mean while his tongue was making little circles in my mouth explore every inch of my own mouth. I could hear my heart doing little flips as he tightened his embrace.

Suddenly the moment was broken with a loud cough. I quickly pulled my lips away from Parker but Parker was not having any of that and pulled me back to him with a harsh fuck off in the direction of Kat who I presume was still standing at the now wide open door.

Parker's lips came back down on mine again with the same force as before. Only this time I had to pull away. It took all my sanity I had left to lift my hand to his chest and push him away with my pathetic amount of strength because I must admit this was the last thing I wanted to do and Parker knew it. Slowly he took his lips back away from mine and grudgingly untangled himself from me taking a step back. He was wearing a way to smug expression on his feature that normal would have made me mad but it was all I could do to stop myself from smiling at him. What had gotten into me? I didn't usually act like this.

"Well......Ummm..... You see.........Umm...... I guess I gotta go................See you later." I muttered grabbing my bag and hurrying out of the freezing cold room into the hall and over to the door. I heard heavy footsteps behind me but didn't turn round to see who had followed me. I escaped though the door without a backwards glance and into the even colder night. Was it really possible to be this cold? I realized then that I had forgotten my coat back at Sophie's house. Oh freaking hell! I was now almost half a street away from her house and really to tell the truth I couldn't go back there yet until I knew I could explain what the hell I had been doing!

I heard the footsteps again I had nearly forgotten that someone had followed me out of the house and I blushed a bright shade of red at the thought of having to explain what had gone on in the house. I didn't even want to think about having to explain me kissing or was that even the appropriate word for it? Some person I had known for pretty much a week. I blushed a deeper red when I felt the ruff material of my old American cheerleader's jacket slipping over my arms as Parker came up behind me keeping his arm over my shoulders. He pulled me into his side with his arm and looked down at me in that same way.

"Stop looking at me like that." I scolded looking down at the floor as he laughed and tilted his head to the side trying to look me in the face. I moved my face away from him so he wouldn't see my flaming red cheeks.

"Oh come on Rose. Look at me." He said softly although I could tell he was deeply amused by my silence. What wasn't he amused about?

"Quit it!" I laughed as he started to try tickling my side with his free hand. I tried to pull away from him but he kept his arm firmly trapped around my shoulders.

"There's that smile." He chuckled still trying to look me in the face. He was still not succeeding.

We were half a street from my house when I really started to feel the cold and shivered pulling my coat tighter round me. Parker noticed my violent shivers and pulled me even closer to his side. This time I went without any complaint. He pulled his open jacket around me as well. We continued the walk back to my house in silence only the occasional laugh from Parker whenever he had to stop me from falling over tree trucks that had to typically stick out right in front of where I chose to walk. You would have thought with the amount of money the people who lived in these houses had they could at least spend a little on taming there trees.