Chapter Four - Fishing Trip. (Violet Choice){Part 1}

Mulai dari awal

"Oh... we're sorry.. we didn't know.." I quickly apologized, Violet smiled a bit.

"Oh no.. no it's fine.. don't worry about it. Honestly it's just been sitting here for the past year and no ones touched it.." She turned to walk to the door.

"If Aj wants to play with it.. it's fine." She finished. I looked at Aj. Clem sighed.

"You should probably give the box back. It doesn't belong to us." She told him. Aj frowned. I gave him a few pats to hopefully cheer him up.

"It's just that Tenn wanted it.. and it's his sisters so.." Violet explained.

"It's okay.." Aj looked down.

"It's fine, I mean you've all done so much for us, so it's totally okay that you want it back." I told her. She nodded.

"Thanks. You can finish your drawing though. I don't mind." She smiled a bit. Aj's eyes lit up and he continued to draw. Clem stood by the desk and watched Aj. My leg was getting tired so I decided I should sit down to give it a break. I sighed as I sat on Aj's bed. I looked up and Violet was leaning on the ladder on the opposite side of the bed. She was looking at my leg and I smiled. She looked up and we made eye contact. She blushed and looked away.

"So um.. how's your leg..?" She asked. I looked at it again.

"Better than yesterday. It wasn't that bad when I sprained it, besides I usually recover quickly.. thanks for worrying though." I smiled, she smiled back and nodded. She looked around the room.

"So I see you're settling in..." Violet spoke, I frowned.

"Y-Yeah.. I hope that's okay?" I asked her, still feeling a bit bad.

"Sure, I guess.. I always liked this room. Sophie had, like paintings and shit on the walls.. lots of colour." She smiled. She seemed to be reminiscing about her memories when the twins were still here. I gave her a sad smile.

"And Minerva.. She was really musical.. not like Louis though.. she had.. actual talent." She told. I chuckled. She turned and smiled at me

"She had the most amazing voice.. real bluesy.. Marlon always joked that he'd scavenge a guitar and the two of them would tour the country.." She spoke dreamily. Her words made me feel warm inside. She frowned again though and that feeling stopped.

"That was a long time ago.. after they-.. afterwards Brody and Tenn took down all of the paintings and that was the end of it.." she crossed her arms and looked at the ground.

"I shouldn't have even brought it up.. it's not a good memory.... I kinda just.. lost my train of thought.." She added, her face was sad, and I could tell she was really grieving.

"I know the feeling.." I reassured. She looked up at me, her face looked a little shocked, she looked down again. I felt bad and wanted to cheer her up.

"I'm sure they were great people, good friends." I smiled, she nodded.

"Yeah.. Sophie was a good friend.. And Minnie.. we were close, me and her.." Her face turned a little red as she gripped the ladder. I smiled. I then turned a bit serious.

"If you don't mind me asking.. what happened.. to Sophie and Minerva I mean.." I asked, she sighed.

"They went scavenging with Brody and Marlon our past the safe zone.. didn't make it back.." She explained, my heart sank.

"That's horrible.." I looked down.

"It happens." She stood up again. And sat on the bed in front of me.

"Honestly, I just miss having someone to talk to.. there's just so many dudes.. this place gets a little too bro-town for my liking sometimes.." she chuckled. I smiled again.