Chapter Two - Welcome To Ericson.

"(Y/N)... wake up..!" Something that sounded like a distant voice called out to me. My eyes felt heavy but I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Clem's face in front of mine looking worried. But as I opened my eyes her face changed to a relived expression. Suddenly there was a bit of pain in my left eye. I sat up and held it. I then noticed it was bandaged. I looked up at Clem and noticed her bandage as well. I looked at my arms and my leg was also bandaged and I was just in my undershirt and my jeans.

"What.. what happened?" I asked Clem. She sat on my bed.

"We got in a crash.. these people.. they took Aj." My eye widened.

"What..?! He's missing..!?" I worriedly stood on my feet but felt a strong pain in my ankle. I fell to my knees. Clem bent down and helped me up. I stood up and held onto a nearby dresser for support.I looked at Clem worried.

"You ankle looks like you sprained it really bad. You need to be careful.." She told me. I sighed she looked around the small room.

"I'll see if I can figure away to get out of here. You stay there." She told me as she began to look around. I sighed as it turned to the desk. I looked out the window and saw that it was sunny. I placed my hand over the bandage that was over my left eye and sighed. I then looked down at the desk and noticed there was a drawer. I opened it up and noticed a scrapbook that had the word 'memories' on the cover. I grabbed it and opened it. There was a picture of two twin girls and a little boy. Probably their adopted brother or something. I flipped through it but stopped as I heard a chair scraping on the ground. I placed the book back into the drawer then turned to Clem. She jumped on the chair and grabbed a box that was covered in stickers. I limped over to her and she opened it. Inside was a few pencil crayons and a pallet knife. She grabbed it and looked at it.

"Maybe I could pick the lock with this.." She spoke. Walking over to the door. She stuck it in the keyhole and fiddled with it for a bit until the door clicked open. She turned to me and nodded, I cave her a firm nod back. She slowly opened the door, and peaked out, looking both ways before fully coming out. I limped out and slowly followed her. I noticed an old trophy case and looked inside. And that's when I noticed the words 'FUCK YOU' was scribbled on it. I glared and turned to Clem and began to follow her down the hallway. I suddenly froze when I hear the door creaking open. Clem dashed over to the trophy case. Me following behind her, I tripped but jumped behind it just in time for the boy to not notice us I peaked out as the boy walked to our door. He was also carrying a pair of crutches in his hands. He gasped as he noticed the door was unlocked, he pulled out a knife and opened it a bit, looking inside. Clem slowly came out and I grabbed her wrist. I gave her eyes that said 'be careful' and she nodded. I let go of her wrist and she ran at the small boy, pinning him to the wall and putting the knife to his throat. "Drop the knife." She hissed at him. I stood up but stayed hidden. The boy quickly dropped the knife and crutches and made eye contact with me. His eyes were full of fear. I was about to step out when I heard the sound of a bow being drawn. I quickly hid back behind the trophy case. Clem looked up with a glare at the new face.

"For you I'd do the same." He told her. He was serious. Clem kept the knife to his throat, glaring at the new face.

"We got your boy. He's safe.. if you want to see him again... I'd drop that knife." He told again. Clem looked at the small boy she was pinning and shook her head. She stepped back and tossed the knife on the ground. I heard the bow being put away and the man taking a few steps forward.  The boy slowly backed away from Clem

"Look if we wanted to hurt you we would have already done it by now." The guy told her. I still remained hidden.

"Considering the circumstances I'll let this little standoff slide." He also added Clem didn't look convinced.