"Hurry they have noticed we are missing we need to go now!" Belle yells into my mind and we jump in the river and begin running toward the boarder.

We barely make it across as Jake came snapping at us. He just managed to clip my back paw as I slid into no mans land. I look back with a wolf smirk as he growls and paces the borderline before I turn and take off.

We ran for days barely stopping to rest and pretty soon we are barely able to stand up. We were laying down catching our breath when a twig snapped. It was too close and I knew we weren't in any packs land so I began to get scared.

I stuck my nose up and sniffed and all I could smell was death and decay. "Rogue and not just any rogue a feral one." Belle whispered. Now there's regular rogues and there's feral rogues. The major difference is feral rogue have no sense of humanity and are blood thirsty beast where as regular rogues still have all their wits and usually run in small groups to keep from going feral. I stood up ready to run but before I made it three steps a mud brown wolf tackled me to the ground. He began snarling and snapping in my face as I tried clawing at him and pushing him off but he was big and I was weak from running so long. He scratched my chest as he let out a feral growl before he put his canines around my throat going in for the kill. But just before he clamped down a deep massive growl came from the left. All I could see as we both turned our heads and the feral began snarling at the intruder was these glowing blue eyes. In a flash the mystery wolf had jumped out and tackled the feral not even giving him a chance. I watched as the black wolf shredded the feral before my eyes. I tried to stand but the feral had done too much damage and I was too weak and exhausted to move. The black wolf then made his way over to me and when I looked into his eyes I felt like I was looking into a reflection.

"Who are you little one?" Asked a deep gruff voice and I was confused at first.

"M-my names Nevaeh Storms and I just ran from my old pack." I said barely above a whisper as black dots clouded my vision. Before he could ask anymore questions everything went black.

When I started to come to I heard an obnoxious beeping noise as well as some voices. One I recognize as the black wolf from the woods and another was a soft female voice.

"What do you mean years of abuse and malnutrition? She can't be no more than 16 how has she suffered that much?" An angry yet somehow calming masculine voice growled.

"I-I don't know your majesty but she has multiple scars and she's actually 18 but due to the malnutrition she's suffered she's smaller than she should be. I must warn you she is probably going to be scared and weak for a while. She will need to heal not only physically but emotionally as well as mentally. Here's her fill but I'm afraid you may not like the pictures of her scars sir. I must warn you they are pretty gruesome but pleas tread lightly with her." The feminine voice said before I heard fading foot steps.

"What happened to you little one? I can't believe a pack did this to you? When I get my hands on them they are dead!" His voice getting darker by the second.

I slowly tried opening my eyes only to be blinded by light. I slowly let them adjust as I looked around the room before they settled on an older gentleman sitting beside my bed. His eyes were similar to mine and he looked like he was in his 40s. Once he saw I was I awake he called for the doctor to come back and check on me. She was a kind women in her 30s with fiery red hair and hazel eyes. "Alright dear everything checks out and as soon as we get your malnutrition under control you may leave and head to the pack house." She said with a soft smile as she left me alone with the older man.

I was terrified and frankly on edge until he opened his mouth, "listen Nevaeh was it?" I nodded ever so slightly waiting to hear my punishment for crossing into pack territory I didn't even know existed. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to know how you wound up here in the shape that you did." His voice was soft and was very comforting to my wolf and I.

I sighed before I told him everything, how I was supposedly left on the steps of their pack house, how they treated me through the years and everything that led up to me being here in this bed. I figured what could the truth hurt. I watched his eyes flick from their regular blue to a glowing and back as him and his wolf didn't seem to like what I was telling him. "W-when's your birthday dear?" He asked his voice shaky.

"June, 13th, why?" I asked curious and I watched as his eyes widened before he hugged me. I jumped back at first at the quick action but I felt myself feeling comfort in his arms.

"It's you, it's really you! Oh my goddess I thought I lost you as well as your mother that night. I knew there was something special about you but I could've never imagined this. That's why my wolf was so protective of you." He cried as he held me close and smelled my scent.

"I-I don't understand." I said confused and lost by this big burly mans behavior especially since the other woman called him your majesty.

"Darling your name isn't Nevaeh Storms it's Rebel Marino. You are my daughter and future Queen of the rogues. I lost you the day after you were born, your mother was sitting out front of the house with you when a group of wolves came and attacked her. I thought they had taken and killed you too but I was wrong. They had taken you and dropped you off at another pack. The pack that originally took you and killed your mother I destroyed but there were no signs of you anywhere. We searched for years but never found any trace of you. Eventually I lost hope but now that your here I-I still can't believe it." He cried as he held me close.

My wolf and I relaxed and felt for the first time in our lives we were home.