bonus chapter #2 - forever

Start from the beginning

"And," He drags the word out as he grabs my hands and pulls me in for a hug. "He's asking about you, wanting you to be as excited as he is."

"I am excited!" I reinforce, not wanting anyone to think I don't want this. "I guess I just never thought I would be here." As I pull away, not wanting to ruin our outfits or my makeup.

"You are here." Dylan whispers with a small smile. "Don't let those thoughts damage your day, Lee."

"You're right, of course you are." I say with a weak smile, not letting the tears spill over.

"Duh." He answers with a teasing smile, brining out a stronger smile in me. "Now lets go get you married!"

A big smile takes over my face as the butterflies start flying around my belly. Dylan opens the door and Zaina, his date, is waiting on the other side with a big smile. Dylan grabs her hand as Eddie rushes over to put my veil on.

My parents make their way over to me, my mom with happy tears streaming down her face as my dad is there to hold her together.

"I'm so happy for you, honey." My mom says as she takes in my appearance and brings a hand up to her mouth.

I can see she's holding back a hug she so desperately wants to give, so once Eddie is finished securing my hair, I bring both my parents in.

"I love you guys." I whisper, causing them to both grab onto me tighter and whisper the same words back.

They then each grab onto one of my arms, as Dylan takes his place in front of me before we begin walking. He turns around and gives me a reassuring smile, whispering that he loves me.

The support of my brother brings oxygen deep into my lungs, and shredding any doubt I had in my mind when I asked him to be my maid of honour.

He laughed at first, before accepting without any hesitance. 

The doors finally open, allowing me to catch a look at my breathtakingly handsome man who waits for me at the end of the aisle.

His hair is tame, yet somehow still wild in the way that I love it. His grey eyes shine against the dark material of his suit, or maybe it's the tears I swear he's fighting back.

I see him inhale a deep breath, before bringing a hand up and cupping his mouth. His eyes roam over my figure more times than I can count, while he smiles wider than I've ever seen.

I'm ready.

————
Zach's POV

I wish I could hear the words the priest is speaking, but all I can focus on is the gorgeous girl in front of me. With both her soft hands in mine, we solely look at each other, knowing there's no possible reason we would pull our eyes off of each other.

I know of the emotions she must have been feeling before this ceremony, and as she stands here in front of me, I know she truly is the strongest person I've ever met.

Her nude lips move as she repeats what the priest instructs, vowing her life, her love, herself to me. And shit if that doesn't make the tears that have gathered in my eyes spill over.

A lone tear falls past my eye, as a few fall from hers. Her deep brown eyes shine with love and promise, all for me.

I take a deep breath as I pledge myself to her, my whole life, all the love I could possibly conjure up is hers. All of it.

I watch as her lips spread into a wide smile as I vow this to her, only to her.

Slipping my ring onto her dainty finger, a symbol of our shared love and life settles my mind, she is officially my person.

Once she does the same to me, I take a shaky breath. Not hearing whatever else the priest could possibly be saying right now.

I move my hands up to cup her beautiful face, as I bring her lips up to mine. Kissing her deeply, and slowly. Never wanting to break apart.

She brings her hands up to my neck, bringing us closer than before as we're both overcome with emotions.

"I love you so much." I whisper against her lips, continuing this kiss them as if it's the last time.

"I love you." She emphasizes back, meeting my greedy pecks back just as desperately.

I vaguely hear cheers from the crowd, but all I can focus on is my beautiful wife.

"You're my wife now, baby." I say with a smile, almost not believing it.

"Mmm, my husband." She murmurs back with a smile as she goes onto her toes and kisses me fiercely.

Our forever is in this moment. Our beautiful, everlasting forever.