The alpha smiles as his heart flutter looking down at Jungkook his one red eyes turning back to his deep brown. "Did I scare you?"

Jungkook shakes his head no, linking his hand with Yoongi's, "He did a little bit, I was afraid he do more than smack my butt."

"Are you okay baby?" Yoongi asks as he gently wraps an arm around his small waist pulling him close.

"It still hurts," he sighs looking down, "he hit hard.."

Yoongi sighs in sympathy as he trails his hand down to where the beta hit his mate and rubbed gently, a deep pink blush present on Jungkook's face as he does so. "Does it feel better baby?" Nodding Jungkook wraps his arms around Yoongis neck, bringing him closer.

"Well how about we go back to my place to get my car, then go and have our date?" Jungkook smiles his bunny smile before nodding his head.

(Time skip~~)

"Did you enjoy tonight baby?" Yoongi asks as they settle back into his vehicle.

Nodding, he looks towards Yoongi, "I really enjoyed it Yoongi, thank you." Sighing Jungkook looks out of his windshield, "I need to get back so I can find a job tomorrow.."

"Why don't you stay with me? I'll help you find a job tomorrow!"

"You want me to stay the night?" Nodding the alpha grabs his hand and links them together as he begins to drive.

"Yooni I need clothes," Jungkook giggles.

Yoongi smiles, "We can grab some of your clothes but I'm going in with you, I don't trust your brother or his mate at all," he growls slightly. He turns to look at Jungkook, kissing the back of his hand, "Stay with me tonight please baby?"

"Of course I'll stay with my handsome alpha~"

As soon as they pull up to the house Jungkook's heart starts racing, his palms getting closer by the minute. Yoongi gives his hand a gentle squeeze, "I got you baby, I'll be by your side alright?"

Nodding they both exit the vehicle and head to the front door, seeing the lights on inside and hearing yelling coming from inside didn't sit well with Jungkook. Sighing he turns the nob and surprisingly the door is unlocked. He links his and his mate's hands together before walking inside and closing the door behind them.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have yelled at him or lied to him about Yoongi then none of this would be happening! You of all people know what he has went through with your father and yet you yell at him for asking why he can't have a boyfriend!" Taehyung's voice booms throughout the house as they walk into the living room where the couple are arguing.

"Jungkook? Oh and Yoongi, when did you guys get here?" Taehyung asks nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Just now, we came to get clothes for Kook so he can stay the night at my place again. I plan on taking him job hunting tomorrow, I have a few places in mind," Yoongi calmly explains.

Jungkook nods feeling his brother's eyes burn a hole into him. He looks towards Jimin with soft eyes but is quick to look away when he sees his brother's strong glare towards him and his mate.

Jimin clears his throat, "I personally don't want him staying with you, I don't want you seeing him anymore as well Yoongi."

"Why?" Yoongi let's go of his mate's hand and steps forward slightly as if he was going to shield his omega from Jimin. "Our relationship was perfect! I treated you like royalty. Always took you out, never drank, never raised my voice at you! When we argued I would shut up and say you were right even when you were wrong!"

Yoongi has been waiting to confront Jimin about the things he's be falsely accused of, not believing that his name was dragged through the mud so easily by someone who used to claim he loved him. He was hurt to say the least when his friends at his job told him all the rumors going around about him. He's tried to call Jimin and see why he did it but he blocked Yoongi and continued spreading lies about him.

"I had to come home from a tiring day at work to find you in bed with another man! I understand he's your mate but at least have the decency to break it off and not cheat on me. Then, you go and spread lies saying I'm an alcoholic, I verbally abused you, and that I cheated on YOU?!"

Everyone's eyes widen as Yoongi raises his voice, his irises begin to turn red and Taehyung notices Jungkook behind Yoongi, "Kook, baby calm him down."

"Y-Yoongi-" before Jungkook can finish his sentence Yoongi faces him and cups his face in his large hands.

Yoongi kisses Jungkook's head before holding his wrist up to his nose. Looking at Yoongi, he grabs his alpha's hand gently and starts to rub his nose along his mate's wrist. As he does so he breathes in Yoongi's strong scent of pine with a hint of pumpkin. Yoongi's eyes go back to brown as he smiles down at Jungkook watching him slowly scent him.

"Alpha smells good," the omega says in a hushed voice.

"Thank you baby, are you calm now?" Jungkook nods as he continues to hold onto his mate for comfort, chuckling Yoongi wraps his arms around Jungkook's shoulder and brings him close to him.

Taehyung smiles at the sight even Jimin gives them a small smile, the couple quietly and quickly agree to go make Jungkook an over night bag so Jungkook doesn't have to leave his mate's side. After they left the house Taehyung convinced Jimin to let Jungkook to continue to see Yoongi, seeing as Kook needed his mate as much and he and Jimin need each other.