*:..。o○ 28 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

However, the more he looked, the more anxious he got. He couldn't find it. The items in his bag were scattered along the chairs as he desperately searched for it.
"Are you looking for this?" A voice asked. Taehyung turned round to see Ye-Jun holding the small gold chain in his hands.

"Give it back Ye-Jun" Taehyung growled.
"Why? Does it really hold that much meaning to you? It looks like a cheap thing. I thought you were rich, did daddy go bankrupt?" Ye-Jun teases as he casually skated onto the empty ice rink.
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him and marched towards the ice.
"I didn't think you would stoop as low as stealing Ye-Jun" Taehyung said as he skated into the ice after Ye-Jun.

Ye-Jun laughed as he skated away from Taehyung "why would I steal this? I'm simply just borrowing it"
"Give it back!" Taehyung shouted getting frustrated, Ye-Jun was a faster skater than him so it was easy for him to get away from him.
"Come get it" Ye-Jun smirked and skated faster away from him.

Taehyung took a deep breath and skated as fast as he could after him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook smiled when he saw the text from Taehyung, he texted him back telling him that he would come get him. He walked through a maze of corridors to try and find the rink that Taehyung was in but this place was hard to navigate.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung felt himself get more tired, he knew he had to stop but he needed that bracelet back. It would've cost Jungkook a lot of money and Taehyung knew he didn't have a lot of it which made it even more special for him.

"Getting tired already Taehyung? Didn't know you were so unfit" Ye-Jun sniggered.
Taehyung's breath was getting heavier, he was practically panting by this point. Eventually he had to stop skating, he couldn't go any longer. He slid onto his knees, trying his best to catch his breath but each breath he took seemed harder than the last. Ye-Jun laughed "well, looks like I've had my fun" Taehyung heard him skate over and Ye-Jun threw the bracelet at him "see you around Taehyung"

He grabbed the bracelet, holding it tightly in his hands. Taehyung felt his vision get blurry, his head pounding. The familiar pain in his chest rising up. He clutched his chest trying to get relief from the pain but as usual none came. He knew he shouldn't have pushed himself that much. He shakily got up from the floor, he had to get to the medical room. It was a struggle, he couldn't see, he couldn't even tell which direction he was facing plus he was on ice making him more unstable.

He felt his heart pumping more, each beat bringing more pain than the last one. He couldn't help but cry, he slumped back onto the ice, tears escaping his eyes as his entire body ached.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" He heard a voice and he looked up and saw Jungkook sitting in front of him, he hadn't even heard him walk in.
His brow was furrowed in concern.
"I......can't breath" he panted out.
"Okay, I'm going to take you to the medical room" Jungkook said quickly, clearly flustered already "can you walk?"
Taehyung nodded and took Jungkook's hand to help him up.

Another sharp pain struck through his heart causing him to double over. He felt his feet leave the ground as Jungkook picked him up into a piggyback. He carefully slid across the ice and then when he got off the ice he began to run.

Taehyung knew he was just trying to help but every slight jolt caused another wave of pain to go through his body. He was practically sobbing by this point but the more he cried the harder it became to breathe.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Eventually they reached the medical room. Jungkook pushed the door open with his foot as he was holding Taehyung's legs so he wouldn't fall. The nurse looked at them a confused look on his face.
"Can I help you?" He asked, looking cautiously at the boy on Jungkook's back.
"His name is Kim Taehyung, I-I'm not sure what's wrong with him" Jungkook said quickly.
"Oh, Taehyung? Put him on the bed, quickly" the nurse instructed calmly and Jungkook carefully placed him on the bed.