daniel on the other hand remained sitting in the chair with his eyes on the floor thinking of options to get away from the blonde and to fuck the fucking cupid game.

"i don't know," corbyn said with a grimace. "maybe to you."

"no," the director replied quickly. "you hate spending time here, in school, so you'll spend more."

"you can't force me."

"yes i can. you will have to sign up for a school club and attend 80% of the meetings if you want to pass this year." jeremy perdont said leaning his elbows on the table and smiling at the sight of a serious corbyn. "or you will be expelled."

daniel came home with his head down and still thinking about corbyn's attitude after the headmaster forced him to join a club.

corbyn had risen with fury, thrown everything on jeremy's table to the floor and showed him his middle finger before leaving the room.

it had seemed an exaggerated attitude to daniel. the clubs of the school wasn't bad, at least for him. last year he was in the theater club starring in the musical of the miserable and this year the brunette boy had signed up to the astronomy club and was very excited to start.

they only met on fridays from three to four but on friday of this week he couldn't go because he would be in detention with the devil itself. corbyn besson.

"here you are, darling, we're going to report that besson boy," his mother said when she saw him enter the house with a half-purple face.

daniel left the keys on the side table by the door and frowned. how did his mother know that corbyn was the one who hit him?

"it's not necessary, mom." daniel refused to report him, not because of the stupid cupid's letter because he couldn't care less about it now, but because what corbyn would do to him after finding out.

"we have to do it, look how he left you." said keri stroking his son's injured cheek with her fingers.

daniel made a hurt face, even that little touch hurt him.

"that's so normal, daniel is horrible fighting," said anna, leaving the kitchen with a piece of silver with two ham and cheese sandwiches and appearing in the living room. "you should have seen him."

daniel pressed his lips together and squinted at his sister. she had been the one who had told her mother. "of course i'm bad fighting! i don't fight."

"we've all checked that out," anna said, mocking herself.

"fuck you," daniel said through his teeth, it had been enough for him the horrible day he had had, he didn't want to have another argument in his own house.

"enough," said her mother, crossing her arms.

"she has started." daniel complained making his sister snort.

"mama's baby." her sister said in a whisper, but daniel did listen to her.

"anna, please, apologize to your brother," said keri. anna shook her head but finally apologized to daniel.