Eighteen

Makayla

(Makayla is 19 btw)

Saturday, November 15

"How you feelin?" I asked judah as I rubbed on his shoulders, kneeling on the bed behind him as he vented about that whole situation with Jamie.

I know I'm beyond stupid for constantly running back to judah after all he's done to me but nobody understands what we had. Judah's the only boy I've known and loved since I was younger. He was 17 while I was 15, he worked his charm on me, ended up taking my virginity and we've been going at it every since.

Judah let out a long sigh and kind of shrugged me off of him

"Ion feel like being bothered Makayla"

All I could do was roll my eyes and get off of the bed, being careful to not wake up Micah, our 2 year old son.

"Fuck it then"

Judah watched me as I slipped on my slides and he made a salty face "where you going?"

"Don't worry about it. You'on feel like being bothered right?"

"Kayla" he stood up and grabbed my hands, pulling me into him "chill out. You know damn well I didn't mean it like that"

"Well how did you mean it judah. I'm tryina help you out but you giving me the cold shoulder over a situation that has nothing to do with me"

"You wanna help me out?" He asked and I nodded

"I'm trying! But it's YOU"

"Well you know what you can do to help me out even more?"

"What?"

"Get a dna test for Micah" he tried to say quickly as he walked off and sat back down on the bed. Although I heard him loud and clear, I had to just make sure I missed a couple of statements in those words he just said

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

"Judah!? Are you fucking serious!? You think I would lie to you about you fathering our son? Micah looks just like you!"

"Looks don't mean shit" he shrugged and sat back down on the bed "I just gotta make sure I'm not out here taking care of other niggas kids"

"I can't believe you" I laughed while shaking my head "you barely take care of him now! All you do is get him for an hour every week or two, throw a little money and take him at a toy or two and you feel like you deserve father of the year ! You know damn well you were the only boy I slept with when I got pregnant and now that Jamie slipped up you wanna question me!?"

"Don't try to play me like I ain't a good father"

"YOU'RE NOTTTTT! You're doing the bare minimum Judah. And do you really think I would wanna go through this bullshit with you if I knew there was a possibility that his father could've been someone else"

"Ion know what you would do Kayla, honestly. You always tryina paint me out to be the bad person but you know damn well you far from innocent yourself"

I crossed my arms and cocked my head to the side "please explain because right now you seriously got me fucked up"

"You sure yo cousin homeboy ain Micah father, since you been extra comfortable with him lately"

I dropped my arms and looked at judah some type of way

"So this is about boomer?... NO! Boomer is not Micah's father. And don't do that!"

"Don't do what? Point out the fact that you been acting like a hoe lately"

"The hell is all of this coming from judah!?" I yelled, finally waking Micah up. He sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes just looking at us

"After all you put me through. You've cheated on me countless times, practically had a whole baby on me, degrade me and use me while all I've done is try to be there for you. When your momma put you out, I got in trouble for sneaking you into my room so you'd have some place to sleep. I was there for you every time you cried or needed something and this is the thanks I get?"

He just looked at me and shrugged "when we gone do this test?"

All I could do is nod my head. I couldn't believe that judah was really doing this right now. This was beyond hurtful and this was the very LAST straw. He took shit too far now

"Fine! You wanna get a DNA test then I'll do it. But just know, after this I'm DONE!" I informed Judah with all seriousness in my voice as I went over to pick up Micah and grabbed my car keys

"Where you going with Micah?"

"Ion want MY son around you if you ain't so sure he's yours"

"Kayla..."

"Fuck you judah! That's why I should've let my cousin beatcho ass a long time ago like he wanted to"

And with that I left out of his room and the house. Just as I walked out the door, I came face to face with Eric, Judah's homeboy and he smiled at me, licking his lips

"Damn Kayla. Still looking fine as hell"

"Kiss my ass Eric" I replied while walking past him, holding Micah tight to me because it was kinda chilly outside

"I just might do that" I could hear Eric say with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes, going to my car.

I put Micah in his car seat in the back and handed him my old iPhone 6 so he could watch videos on it as I drove then hopped in the drivers seat. As soon as I closed the door and started the car, tears began to fall down my face. I'm beyond fed up with judah and his shit. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, going straight to calling the first person on my recent list. The phone was answered after the first two rings

"Wassup?" Boomer spoke through the phone and I wiped my eyes

"Hey, you busy?"

"Nah. Today I'm just chillin. Wassup? And why you sound like you crying?"

"I just need somebody to talk to right now"

I could hear him moving a little bit before he finally spoke up "Well you know my location. You and Micah come on"

All I could do was smile and nod like he could see me

"I'm on the way"

"Ight" he replied then I hung up, sat my phone down, and headed en route to Boomer's house

••••

(I might post another one tonight.. depends🤔)