My plan is to see if I can find helpful herbs or flowers that are not common to this nation. So, that I have a greater selection of plants to choose from when curing something. Then I will send them to the palace so, that the royal botanists can add them to the medical royal garden. By doing that I can have access to the plants anytime I want. 

As I walked around with my mother I found some plants that weren't common to this land. Things like willow barks, penicillin plants, chamomile flowers, etc.

"Meow," I heard a very soft sound as I looked around the bazaar.

"Mother, did you hear that?" I asked as I kept hearing the meow sound.

"It's probably a wild animal. Don't mind it," said my mom dismissing me as she looked at the different products.

'Liam, where's the sound coming from?' I asked with an expectant voice. Hoping from the bottom of my heart that it was my spirit animal.

'Host, don't you know how to follow the sound?' He asked over complicating things.

'Darling, it's your job. Now deal with it and tell me,' I said as I moved around trying to see If I could find the creature.

'Look between that pile of rags,' he said with a helpless tone.

I wanted to go check out what was hiding between them. However, they were... dirty. I wanted to but, I physically couldn't.

'Okay, snow white. If I may remind you you have servants,' said Liam.

'Liam, love of my life, you're a genius,' I told him in my mind.

"Qi Fang," I softly wishepered the name of one of my bodyguards. Trying to avoid too much attention.

Suddenly a strong male figure in common clothing appeared out of nowhere with his head slightly bowed. "Yes, mistress?"

"What's hiding between those rags?" I asked with a clear meaning in my words. Look between those rags, Qi Fang.

He got my sugar coated words and move a few pieces of clothing, releasing a putrid smell.

"Oh my lord," I said covering my nose with a paper fan. Even though, it was also covered by a veil.

Inside the rags was the cadaver of big white a cat, that was kind of... moving. 

'Host, don't get close to it. I think it might be a.....zombie,' said Liam with the voice of one of those action movie's protagonists.

'Are you dumb or just plain stupid? Huh?' I asked him, when I heard his unappreciated comment.

'How do you jump from calling me the love of your life to an idiot?' He retorted.

I noticed that his argument was kind of solid so, I answered, 'the same way you jump from being the love of my life to being an idiot.'

'You just repeated what I said,' he stated.

'Uuhh, you just repeated what I said,' I retorted trying to annoy him.

'You're the reason animals eat their young,' he said.

'That hurt me,' I truthfully said. 

'I love you,' he said in a sorry voice.

I didn't want to continue arguing with him so, I just took a deep breath and told him, 'go back to.... system land, Liam.'

'How the fuck do we always end up fighting?' He asked with humor in his voice, trying to change the conversation.

'I'm serious, please get out of my head,' I said emphasizing my words.

'Fine, but if you must know. I love, you...'

"Mistress?" Asked Qi Fang, noticing that I was just covering my face with my paper fan. I decided to just ignore Liam and got closer to the dead cat.

There was a little movement coming from lower part of the cat so, I decided to get a little closer. Even though, the smell was killing (no pun intended) and saw a little head popping out of the dead body. 

"Poor thing," I said with pity in my voice. The mother must've died after giving birth and almost killed her own flesh by crushing it to death  

"Qi Fang, can you please help the poor creature?" I said as I looked at it with soft eyes.

The big cat was very dirty it had an unappealing yellow color and it also had multiple wounds that were already black due to the fact that it was... dead. It probably died one days ago. I just can't believe that the poor cutie was able to survive.

The little newborn was covered in blood so, I couldn't see its color. However, the little eyes were opened and they were an enchanting blue. Reminding me of Leanne's beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

Qi Fang, was covering the newborn with a white cloth that he got from... god knows where and said, "mistress, I don't think you should take this home with you. Foreign animals, usually bring unknown deceases, that's probably why no one helped it and instead covered it with rags."

I gently sighed and said,"Qi fang, you might be right. However, I would still like for you to trust me when it comes to medicine. I might not be my mother but, I'm till a doctor and you simply slapped me in the face with that well meaning comment."  

He looked startled at my words and was about to bow but, I snapped my fingers and looked at him with a serious expression. Indicating him not to dare blow my cover. Which, I'm sure made me look quite adorable.

He stopped and bowed his head saying, "I'm very sorry, mistress. Please punish me as you see fit."

"There's no need for that. Just bring the kitty and tell my mother that I'll be waiting in the carriage," I said as I walked away.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hello my babies, 

How was your week without me? Cause my has been hell. My teachers have been going hard on me since, I'm gonna take my first AP test ever and finals are coming up. So, good for me I'll die of stress. I'm gonna give you this chapter and the next one and then I'll see you next weekend. 

PS: I think I'm gonna die young.

Love, 

Lilac❤