Leanne 21.0

In the entrance we gave our invitations to the attendant and walked inside the building which was decorated with flowers in every wall and had slow classical music playing in the background creating a nice atmosphere. Since, there were a lot of people scatter across the giant room.

"Excuse me, grandpa. I'm gonna go find my date," I said to him as I kissed in on the cheek and wave goodbye to my parents. Even though, I lied and was going to load myself up with snacks and hopefully velvet cake.

'Host, aren't you gonna say hi to your friends?' asked Liam noticing that I was going to go find the food table, without looking for my friends first.

'Shit, I forgot they were coming,' I said to him feeling like a traitor.

'You were the one who forced them to come,' he pointed out.

'Whatever, if they love me. They'll know I'm stealing all of the food,' I told him as I kept walking to where the food scent came from.

'You're a pig,' he said.

'If it bothers you that much, text them and tell them I where I am,' I said trying to get him off my back.

 'I'm not you're servant,' he said.

'Liam, please. Pretty please. I'll do anything you want. I know you love,' I said playing with him.

'Fine, but...'

'FOUND IT!!" I yelled when I noticed that a waiter was walking around with different kinds of snacks and velvet cake covered in vanilla frosting. Looking delicious and enticing.

'You don't have to interrupt me, ever....'

"Leanne, found you," said someone grabbing my arm. I was about to push them away but, then noticed it was the male lead.

"Dylan," I said surprised that he found me so quickly. I was planning to eat and then find him but of course he has to interrupt my hunt for cake.

"Good evening, you've done a good job preparing the venue. Everyone seems to be having a good time," I said pushing my annoyance away and giving him my signature gentle smile.

He looked surprised but then composed himself and said, "thank you, it was all the work of my assistant. I must say........ You look gorgeous this evening," he said while looking at me.

This prick! I look gorgeous every moment of my life. 

"Thank you. You look pretty good yourself," I said smiling.

He smiled and said, "thank you. Would you give the honor of holding my arm for the evening," extending his hand. I grabbed it and he placed my hand between his elbows walking me towards a table near by and holding it out for me. 

"Where is that talented assistant by the way?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Keeping the trouble away he said," smiling gently.

"Trouble?" I asked confuse.

"Nothing. Would you like something to drink?" He asked.

"Yes, champagne would be lovely," I said expecting him to leave for a few minutes so I could go after that cake.

"Wait for me here," he said. YES!!

"No problem," I told him and watched him disappeared into the crowd. Then, quickly went the other direction to find that waiter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After walking around, I finally found the damn waiter. Unfortunately or fortunately, someone was also interested in having a piece my baby.

'Liam, are the ML, SML, assistant, or anyone important near?' I asked him when I saw the Fl talking to the waiter in a pretty pink dress looking lovable.

'Your friends are close. But, the other characters are not,' he answered.

'Great, send them my way. It's a few seconds since we crushed someone's self-esteem,' I told him while putting a smile on my face and walking towards the waiter.

"Wow, that's amazing,' the Fl said to waiter. While, he blushed like a meek high-school girl.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt you're conversation. But, I would love to have a taste of that piece of cake," I said with a clear and refined voice.

The two of them seem surprised and looked towards me. The FL expression stiffen a bit while the waiter's mouth open and his eyes started to roam where they shouldn't. Until the Fl noticed and started acting like... herself.

"Ms. Snow, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there," she said while looking down with a red face. Looking victimize like always.

"Mmm?" I grunted slightly. "You know me?" I asked her with a surprised tone. Her face turned a little ugly which amaze me but, I didn't let it show in my face.

"No, please forget..." She was about to deny it but, I obviously couldn't let that happen.

"Ohh! Right, how could I forget? You're that assistant from that time," I said with a face of realization.

'That happened like two days ago how could you forget?' Asked Liam.

'Hush baby, mama's working,' I said.

"Yes... That's me," she said with her head down blocking her expression from my view.

"Oh dear, I've forgotten you're name. My apologies, I seem to have thrown you're existence out the window," I said with a nice laughter. Implying that her existence couldn't matter more in my life. While walking towards the waiter for my cake since, he didn't stop looking at my breast throughout the conversation. I know I'm pretty but, please tone it down. 

"My name is Julie Rose," she said raising her head noticing that the waiter didn't notice how victimize she look. Apparently, she doesn't have any standards for the people who save her. 

"I see, ms. ro...."

"Lea, where the hell have you been?" Said a voice that I'm very familiar with.

"Hey baby, I was looking for cake," I said while holding my plate up so, that she could see.

"Of course, you were. You texted us to go to the food table so, we went to the food table looking for you. Then, you tell us..."

"Sorry Kate, I just really wanted my cake. You know how much I love it," I said to her pouting my lips.

"Lea, you've been eating that since high school. How are you not sick of it?" Asked Mona.

"I can never get sick of sweet," I said with furrowed brows.

"Enough of that, Let's go get a table we've been walking for hours," said Kate.

"I don't think it's been hours. I think it wa....."

"Shut it," said Kate while taking deep breaths. "We're not doing this in public, grab your cake and move it, young lady," she said.

I pouted and said, "fine but, Ms. Rose is gonna have to join us," with a cute voice. Sounding spoiled since, you know..... I am spoiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Yes!!! I finally started the drama. I must warned you that I'm not that good creating an overly dramatic scene. So, you'll have to pardon future shitty chapters. Also, for those of you who might be wondering what happened to the male lead. Did he go back to the table? The answer is yes and Leanne/Eleanor knows it. She just doesn't care😒

Love you all,

Lilac ❤