Little Talk

Sacha's POV

After being discharged from the hospital a day ago, I was sitting on my bed, in my bedroom, pondering on how my life had taken a drastic turn. I wasn't ordinary Sacha Rish three months ago. I had over one million dollars in the bank - with interest and previous savings from my job, and I was pregnant with a billionaire's baby.

A small wave of excitement rushed through me as I pictured myself being a family with Christian, raising our child and Judy together, but that excitement faded away when a knock came to the door downstairs.

I picked myself up and went to open the door. In walked Christian's fiancee with another woman whom I assumed was Christian's mother since she held the same emerald green eyes like his.

"Can I help you ladies?" I asked, turning around to face them.

They laughed in unison.

"So this is the one who has been screwing my son?"

"That's the one," Christian's fiancee answered.

"You're not showing as yet?" the woman asked again, staring at my stomach with livid rage.

"I'm about a month," I awkwardly answered, covering my stomach with my hands as if she was attacking it.

"Okay. I came here to tell you a couple of things. One, you're to stay the hell away from my son. He's about to be married. Two, you're going to abort that bastard inside of you and three, you're to return every penny Christian spent on you. If you don't comply with anything I've just said to you, I'll make your worst nightmare a reality.

Audrey, let's get out of here." The women went for the door.

"Oh!" Christian's mother inputted again, "This summer house belongs to my son. You have less than twenty four hours to leave so I suggest you get packing." They turned on their heels again and left, slamming the door after them.

I watched as they got into a Range Rover and their personal driver drove out the gate.

___

Tears of embarrassment scrolled down my face as I started packing my belongings. I didn't know what those women were capable of and I wasn't about to put my kid sister in harms way all for a man who wasn't mine to begin with.

After stuffing and shoving clothes into garbage bags, another knock came downstairs. My heart raced with fear.

Did they come to make sure I was packing?

I didn't went to the door. I didn't want to have to deal with them anymore. I stayed in the bedroom, concealing myself behind the door but when I heard footsteps, coming up the stairs, getting closer and closer to the bedroom, I took a picture frame and made a swing.

Luckily, he had great reflexes or else that picture frame would have smashed against his head.

"Sacha, it's only me."

"Christian, you almost give me a heart attack. What are you doing?" I asked as I put the picture back on the night stand.

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking at the bags. "Hold up, are you packing?"

"Yes," I answered.

"What's the reason?"

"Because your mother told me to."

"My mother?"

"Yes. She was here a while ago, with your fiancee. She wants me to stay away from you, get an abortion, hand back the money you gave and spent on me and lastly, she wants me to leave your house so I'm doing just that, Christian," I cleared for him and I resumed packing.