Little Attack

Sacha's POV

"Sacha, you have that look in your eyes. Don't do anything crazy," Josh cautioned.

"Josh, I just found out I've been best friends with a snake. A cobra that's spitting venom on my life to tarnish me. What have I ever done to Remy to deserve this betrayal AGAIN?" I lashed out.

I shouldn't be taking my anger out on Josh. He didn't deserve it but I was hormonal and I wanted Remy's head on a platter.

"I understand your pain. She's the cause for....."

"She's the cause of everything falling apart from around me," I cut Josh off and finished.

He nodded in agreement and sat down beside me on the couch. Remy would be home any minute now and I couldn't wait for her to walk through the door.

We sat in silence until I heard the door being opened and Remy walked in.

As if possessed, I heaved myself off the seater and went straight for Remy's face. I slapped her and threw her to the ground and was about to kick her down even more but Josh got between us and pulled me away from her.

Remy got back to her feet with a bleeding lip. "What the hell was that for?" she stupidity asked.

"Judy found your phone. And I got access to it and saw all the fucking text messages between you and Audrey!" I yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she lied.

"You don't know?" I asked as I tried to get away from Josh so I can knock some more sense into her.

"Sacha! Calm down! Remember, you're pregnant! You can't be lashing out at your friend like this," Josh restrained.

"We're no longer friends. You set up my man to get hurt and got my sister caught in the middle of it as well. I hate you. I wish we were never friends!" I spat at Remy.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Sorry? You're sorry? You could have gotten Christian, the father of my child, killed. And my sister too, you dumb bitch! I swear, if I wasn't pregnant, I would have beat you silly. Get the fuck out of my house. Take all your shit and leave!"

"Sacha. You don't understand. Audrey is blackmailing me. She said that she'll tell the cops I was the one who killed my mother."

"I DON'T CARE! I don't give a damn about the shit you got going on with Audrey because if you weren't still friends with her, she wouldn't have known anything. Get out of my house. Our friendship is over."

Remy had tears in her eyes and it was the first time I didn't feel an ounce of pity for her. She had crossed the line. A line that could never be fixed once being damaged and that line is drawn between my sister.

Judy was the only family I had left and I made a vow to protect her.

Remy had to leave and our friendship had to be cancelled immediately and effectively.

I watched as she gathered her things and called a cab.

"By the way, the police has all your information. Audrey is wanted and you knew where she was all this time and you gave her information on Christian's whereabouts that Sunday. That makes you an accessory and they'll be coming for you. Have fun and rot in jail because I'll not be coming to your rescue ever again," I told her before she walked through the door.

"What if she runs?" Josh asked.

"Then she'll be running for the rest of her miserable life," I answered.