9

"Morning." I whispered under the bed sheets to a barely awake George. "Shhh I have a headache and also morning." He replied making me chuckle. "I'm gonna go and get some coffee, want some?" I jumped out of bed when he said no and I ran downstairs in his hoodie and joggy bottoms.

"Hello, Marianne." Will grabbed me a bottle of water cheerily and threw it at me just missing Alex. "Hi also thanks and also what's wrong with him and also how are you not hungover?" I sipped the water as Alex began to groan in pain. "I didn't have that much to drink but this one had so much that he got up on the striper pole and did some pretty impressive stunts, I have to say." Will explained showing me some pictures on his phone of drunk Alex. "I'm going back to sleep." Alex grabbed his nearly finished water and went back up stairs slowly with his head in his hands.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked finishing off my drink. "I don't know but I know what you did last night." Will smirked before continuing to scroll through his instagram feed. "What? Oh... shut up." I wacked the back of his head after realising what he meant. "So are you and George like a thing now?" He closed his phone and rubbed the his head in the spot that I had hit. "I don't know. I hope we are because he is just so nice to me and we click you know? But I don't want it to turn out that he was just using me." I explained whilst playing with then frizzy ends to my hair.

George came down the stairs whilst we were in conversation so we changed it. He walked over to me and pecked me on the head before pouring himself some cereal. He then pecked me on the head again before going back upstairs with his bowl.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered to Will as I was unsure wether George could hear us. "That is what he did to his long term ex Nina. Well when they were dating and were in love." He explained and smiled. "Well, I have to go and change and shower and yeah." I let my hair down beford leaving Will alone in the kitchen.

I walked up the staircase with a large smile spread across my face. Did George like me? Scrath that. Did George love me? I went into my bedroom and grabbed a towel before turning the shower on. I stood there for 25 minutes just thinking about what Will had said and what George had done.

"Marianne? We are going to the pool wanna come?" Ethan called out from the bottom of the stairs as I came out of my bedroom rapped in a towel. "Sure. I will be down in a sec." I answered and ran back into my room. I changed into a blue bikini and put a flower wrap around my waist and pulled my hair back into a half up, half down situation. I put my jean jacket on and applied a little bit of makeup with one of my necklaces around my neck.

 I put my jean jacket on and applied a little bit of makeup with one of my necklaces around my neck

@Marriane_656: pool with the dudes and the nature in the background. Luv it here in Barbados xxx

Liked by @imallexx, @Gee.Nelson98 and 6.6 million others

Comments are disabled on this post

"Morning." I waved to Will, Stephen, George, Ethan and Vik who were all in the pool just chilling. I put on some sunscreen, took off my jackat, sat on a deck chair and just relaxed in the sun for an hour or so whilst the other boys joined us after trying to get rid of their hangovers.