6

"Marianne! George! Wake the fuck up shit heads we are going to the beach in thirty minutes so dress and do whatever you peoples do!" Vik shouted up the stairs making me groan and push myself up. I sat on the edge of the bed and my head wasn't as bad as I had thought considering we all got wasted last night.

I showered and dressed in a tropical bikini with some jean shorts over the top of my bottom half and a loose white throw over my top half. I placed a straw hat over my brushed dirty blonde hair and put some plain blue sandals on my feet.

After applying some waterproof makeup on my face, I ran down the stairs and jumped onto Stephens back. He supported me and ran around the kitchen, where the rest of the boys where, like a headless chicken. He put me down and I laughed at his cheeky grin. "George hurry the hell up!" Ethan called sitting on one of the kitchens stools with his wallet and phone in hand. George came down the stairs yawning but pouncing around like a monkey as per usual.

"Lets go." I said as we all started walking down the path towards the beach. Harry, Simon and JJ had gone ahead, Vik, Ethan, Josh and Tobi where not far behind them. George, Stephen and Will where just infront of me and Alex but far enough that Alex and my whispers weren't heard.

"So how's it going with the plan?" Alex turned to me looking more serious than usual making me giggle slightly. "Harry and I haven't flirted in a while and George and I are getting closer." I sat watched Alexs cheshire cat smile appear on his face. "Now when you are at the beach, flirt with Harry to make George jealous and then when we go clubbing tonight flirt a little with all of the lads." He said it like it was a simple task but I wasn't used to making boys jealous considering my mother scared any boys who actually liked me away.

We got to the beach and I ran a head grabbing Harrys arm and pulling him to a quiet spot where the rest of the boys joined shortly. "Harry can you put some sun cream on my back?" I winked swiftly at Alex causing him to laugh and droping the throw to reveal my back to Harry. He rubbed it in slowly but fast and soon we were ready to go swimming. I took of my shorts, flip flops and straw hat racing Harry to the water. I could see George getting mad which made me feel slightly better about doing this, I am not sure why though.

After swimming and messing about in the sea, I left it to go sunbathe. I was laying on my own for a while realising I hadn't put anything on my Instagram since yesterday.

 I was laying on my own for a while realising I hadn't put anything on my Instagram since yesterday

@Marianne_656: luv it here in barbados. The sun, the weather and the drinks XD

Liked by @simonminter, @stephentries and 1.9 million others

@user1: london goddess goes to Barbados
@legitmemeulous: its so fun with u. xxx
@user2: #Georianne i stannnnn
@user3: come meet me
@Gee.Nelson98: wish i could have come but i have been so busy. Luv u babes.
@Marianne_656: i miss u Gee xxx

After putting my phone down, I returned my phone next to me and continued to relax in the sun alone. "Hey beautiful. How are you doing?" A blonde haired man came over to me with a dirty smirk across his face. I knew that he wanted my number and I knew that I wasn't gonna give it to him but I liked to play fun games. "Im doin good, you?" I stood up whilst being watched from the sea by all the lads. "Im doing good now that your here. Can you give me your number?" I chuckled at his cheesy lines but still wanted to mess with him. "Sure!" I said like a squeeky mouse and wrote something on a note and passed it to him. He opened it and he looked at me and ran away like a prissy girl. I joined in with the loud laughs from all the boys in the water. I walked over to them and rested my hand on Harrys shoulder. "What did the note say?" Josh asked swimming closer to where I was standing. "It wasn't even that bad. All it said was 'no, sorry douchebag'." As I said this all the boys errupted into laughter so ridiculously even though it wasn'teven funny.