3

I woke up at eight realising that my first lecture was at nine. My ring tone began playing and realised that mum was calling. "Dad and I should be there at nine. So go to university and study sweety." She spoke down the phone and i chuckled. I showered and then put on a trendy but comfy outfit on and applied minimal makeup.

"Alex, George. There is some beans in the cupboard and sausages in the fridge for Janes lunch. Let her sleep until ten thirty and then get her some cereal." I rushed around packing things up. "We will sort it now go!" Alex sat next to George on the couch and flicked through his phone. "And guys?" Isaid grabbing there full attention. "If you fuck this up. I will murder you both. Ok, got to go, bye!" I shut the door with some toast in my mouth and a bag on my back. I slipped my phone and my keys into my jacket pocket and walked down to the uber I ordered.

As I turned up and got out, the Uni was filled with people getting to there places. It was a cold, wet day so I was hoping the day would go better than the weather.

I walked into my first acting class theatre and plonked me and my stuff onto a chair and stared around the room. As soon as the teacher came in everyone finally stopped rambling on about their sex life and took their seats.

"I am Mr Selat and I will be your acting skills teacher." After he had started speaking about what the topics where going to be throught the academic year he moved on to the subject of this term. After taking notes and writing in my diary, I got up and moved to my next class wich was smaller and dim but the teacher at the fronts smile sure did brighten up the room a bit. "Hi I'm Miss Law and I will be your vocal teacher." After pretty much doing the same routine as Mr Selat we moved on to the last class of the day. "Hi I'm Mrs Brown and I will be your Improvisation teacher." The same thing happened and by the time I left the class it was half past one and I hadn't had any lunch but instead of buying lunch I decided to buy some clothes for Jane to wear on the way home.

I made my way back to the flat to see that Alex, George and Jane were watching horrible histories under a fort they had obviously made during the day. I walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water to find dirty dishes in the sink which meant they had eaten. After the episode that they were watching had finished Jane had noticed me leaning against the wall so she got ul and hugged me. "Jane! How are you?" I kissed her forehead and she explained the adventures of Jane and George and the goblin Alex who drank all the bath water. I giggled at her as she jumped up and down.

"Come on J, lets get dressed into something else I bought for you today." I lifted her onto my back and piggybacked her into my room to change. Jane got changed into the new clothes and she ran out leaving me to go play with the boys again.

"Bye Jane!" I waved at her with tears flooding my eyes as I waved to her as anew member of my parents staff drove her to the airport where she would travel home with my parents. My Mum had gotten colder to me since she knew Jane was coming back home. I don't know why she despises me so much. I felt tears fall down my cheek and George noticed so he pulled me into a big supportive hug before we went back up to the flat.

Before I knew it I had met all of my new Uni teachers and it was Friday night (the day before my new job). "Wanna go out for a drink?" Alex asked as he grabbed a can of coke and joined me infront of the television. "Can't got that new job tommorow." I replied and he pouted at me before we both fell into minuted of laughter. "Where is it at anyways?" He asked. "*Sidemens house location*. I think." I replied and Alex had a suprised expression painted across his face. "That's where some of my friends live." I chuckled at his still suprised face. George walked out of his room and Alex explained everything and even he was a little bit surprised but I think that was because Alex over reacted.

The next day came around and I got Alex to take a pic of me in my outfit for the first day.