4

I awoke to multiple laughs from the living room. Jesus Jesus Christ! Its 11AM. I buried my head into my pillows for a few seconds before getting up out of bed to see who the hell woke me up.

"Mourning!" A bunch of voices all came at once making my hangover even worse. "Mhmm." I muttered moving over to the kitchen to find a bottle of water. I ignored the people sitting on the sofa to go get a paracetamol from the bathroom. I slipped the pill down my throat and walked back out to actually acknowledge the eleven voices. It was JJ, Simon, Tobi, Vik, Ethan, Josh, Harry, George, Alex, Stephen and Will.

"How are you doing?" Alex put his head back and looked at me rubbing my eyes. "I guess I'm ok but I need more sleep." I collapsed next to Stephen and Will. "Then go back to sleep then." Will appeared to be confused. "I can't besides your guys loud witch cackles wouldn't help." All of them laughed and I put my head in my hands to then stand up to go shower.

I rubbed the shampoo into my hair making it soapy and soft. I stood there getting the warm water to wash it out before doing the same with the conditioner. I then grabbed the sponge and shower gel and washed my body and then letting the water clean that off. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and so I wrapped myself in a towel, picked up my hoodie and pj bottoms and left the bathroom.

As I walked past the living room to get to my room I passed the boys who of course had to make if awkward. I got a few wolf whistles and a "wag wan piff ting!" shout from George. I threw a blanket at him and walked of into my room laughing.

I changed into a white hoodie and some jeans.

@Marianne_656: mourning dudes xoxo

Liked by @Gee.Nelson98, @simonminter and 989,563 others

*comments are disabled on this post*

"You look good." Alex walked over to me and sat on the stool next to me. "Trying to impress someone?" I looked over at Alex after his comment with a weird face. "Alex. No. I legit wear this like all the time." I replied hitting gis arm and him laughing to himself. "I know you like someone here. I can tell. Who is it? Vik, Simon, JJ, Harry, George?" When he said Harry and George I grimaced silently telling him who it was. "Wait you like Harry and George?" I put my finger to my lips to shush him as he was on the verge of shouting. "Well, yes. Kind of. I don't know." I looked Alex up and down and then turned back to the kitchen side. "I like George, but it's like he's practically pushing me into Harrys arms. I really dont know?" I glanced back over at him and he nodded. Alex was about to say something when Harry walked in. "We are going to play fifa. Wanna join?" Harry smiled at us after we agreed and we followed him to the living room.

JJ and Stephen were going first. After two minutes, JJ was in the lead with four points and Stephen hadn't gotten any points. "Yes!" JJ exclaimed when he score again and I was fed up of overly confident JJ beating Stephen. "Give it 'ere Ste." He passed me the remote and I started playing and of course I won with two points more than JJ. "Yo, thats a fucking joke!" He shouted standing up to move away from me. I celebrated with George before he pushed me off to look at his Instagram.