5

"Wake up bitch! Its Saturday and that means time to travel on this day!" Alex shouted and chanted whilst dancing around my room. I couldn't help but chuckle at his crab like movements. "Get showered and dressed quickly. The boys are coming round in thirty minutes and you know how impatient they get." Alex left my room, so I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom to shower.

After my relaxing shower, i changed into a button up shirt, some ripped jeans, a long jacket and some leopard print flat shoes. I walked to the door (after hearing a knock) and opened it. It was Stephen, Will, Josh, Ethan, Tobi, Harry, Simon, JJ and Vik. They were all looking at me with their individual large suitcases excitedly. "Come on in. George is still putting on his makeup and Alex is taking a shit, I think." Stephen laughed and all of them walked past. They just stood in the room with their suitcases, scrolling through their phones.

"I'm gonna get my suitcases and then get the girls and we can leave." I walked off getting my black suitcase from my room and pulling it next to Harrys. I walked towards the bathroom and bashed on the door telling Alex to hurry up with his shit and then I moved onto Georges room. "George get out. The boys are waiting." I cracked open his door and popped my head around and he smiled and grabbed his suitcase.

"I'd catch a grenade for you! Throw my head on a blade for you! I'd jump in front of a train for you! You know I'd do anything for you!" I sung with Stephen and Will whilst driving to the airport. "Oh my god." JJ face palmed and we all laughed. Just as the song finished we arrived at the airport.

We all got out and Harry nicked my luggage making me just take my carry on bag.

@Marianne_656: Harry stole my luggage! ('_')

Liked by @imallexx, @harry_ws2 and 1.9 million others

*comments disabled on this post*

"Harry!" I jumped onto his back  making him give me a piggy back. I squeezed his arm hard enough to make him drop my suitcase. I hoped off him and grabbed my suitcase and ran away from the laughing Harry. I had amessage from Alex.

Big Al:
You and Harry are just smitten <3

                                              Marie: shut up

Big Al: i thought u liked George?

Marie: i do but he just pushes me away and Harry is so sweet.

Big Al: lets do a test. Do what George is doing to you. Flirt with him and then flirt with Harry.

Marie: i dont know that just seems cruel

Big Al: but I know you like George more and you are great friends with Harry.

Marie: ok but not a word to the others

I looked up from my phone over at Alex and he mimed zipping his mouth shut. "Come on." Harry pulled my arm indicating for me to hurry up. I smiled and looked over at George and waved slightly. He stopped in his tracks and went as pink as a womans shirt.