"Boy-" I started but quickly stopped and took a deep breath "Well what's wrong ben?"

Ben sighed and ran his hand across his face "I gotta whole fuckin baby"

"Damn" Kentrell started laughing and Ben frowned

"Yb I hate yo ol' ugly ass"

"Hey hey hey. Let's not disrespect my man" I told ben while throwing my hand up "Now the first question is by who?"

"Jamieeee" he answered, whining a little a he drug out her name and both Kentrell and I looked at him

"JAMIE!?"

"Yeah. She tried to put that nigga judah on child support cause he wasn't taking care of the baby like that and you know they gotta do a dna test. Turn out it wasn't his so she hit me up saying she thought it was Judah's baby and told me what happened, asked me to take one and so I did cause I just knew that baby wasn't mine..."

"And it is" I finished for him and he nodded. It looked look his eyes started to water up so I looked at him very concerned

"Ben... you good?"

Kentrell pulled the blunt from his lips and smirked

"Nigga you crying?"

"No. But what the fuck ima do with a whole baby?"

"Take care of it" Kentrell threw out and I nodded

"I meannnn. True"

"I know that. But I already missed the first few months of my son's life"

"And it's not your fault. Jamie thought that baby was Judah's. And at least be glad you found out now instead of later on cause she actually could've said fuck it and kept it from you"

"Can't play step daddy to Kaleb nomo. Gotcho own baby to take care of now" Kentrell joked. Both Ben and I looked at him

"Kentrell. Shut up"

"Forreal" Ben agreed with me "how I gotta baby before YOU outta all people"

"Cause I used to play it safe. You just out there raw dogging every bitch and you wonder why Noel got yo number in her phone as hot sausage"

Ben looked over at me and I shrugged

"On the bright side. Congratulations pops" I slapped his shoulder and he chuckled

"Thank you best friend"

"Aye. We gotta celebrate. Let's have you a baby shower-"

"First of all.." I cut Kentrell off "that baby's damn near halfway to one years old. Why would you have a baby shower and second, even if.. you would have to have the momma here and don't nobody fuck Jamie if we're being honest"

I wasn't saying it to be mean but telling the truth, nobody fucks with her

"Ima just do this coparenting shit for the sake of my son so I ain got no choice to be cordial with her"

"That's the mature thing to do ben. I'm proud of you" I applauded him and Kentrell burst out laughing

"Im not proud of you. Nigga I'm disappointed"

I rolled my eyes at Kentrell "anyways. When you get to see the baby?"

"She gotta work tonight so I'm posed to go over there tomorrow"

"When you go over there, slap her ass upside the head a couple of times too cause all this could've been avoided if she wasn't being a hoe"

"Man I can't hit that girl" ben laughed and Kentrell shrugged

"I'll get Noel to do it for you then"

"kentrell!" I called his name, looking at him some type of way "I am not hitting that girl. That's the mother of your best friends child"

"So?"

"You're ridiculous"

"So Whatchu gone do about ol girl from the mall?"

"Ja- oh. Anastasia? I stopped fuckin with that thing the other day. She talkin bout she wanna be in a relationship but she ain't wife material...."

"And you so sure you're husband material?" I asked ben and he looked at Kentrell and then back at me

"You think Yb husband material?"

I pursed my lips together while looking at Kentrell and next thing I knew, something hit me upside the head

"The fuck was that!"

"A rock out that fountain" Kentrell told me while he pointed to the little fountain Elena still had in here "say the wrong thing and another one going upside yo head"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Ben "anyways. You know what I think you should do.. invite her over one day"

"Hell no!" Kentrell practically yelled

"Why would I do that?" Ben asked with a laugh and I shrugged

"Because. We can at least make the girl feel comfortable. If it was me, I wouldn't want my baby around a bunch of people that don't like me"

"She caused that on herself"

"Kentrell!" I snapped at him and he smacked his lips

"Fine. You can bring the bitch but if she start some shit it's your fault"

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes again and huffed