Chapter 1: New Teacher

Kaneki's POV

We all sat in silence as we anticipated something to arrive .... Or someone to be exact.

*Bang*

We felt the ground tremors and I saw one of my classmates Kayano Kaede look outside.

We heard the door open and that got our attention.

"Now then... Let's start the homeroom, student on duty, on your command" said a bizarre creature... It's a yellow gigantic octopus greening widely.

Nagisa stood up and did our 'Normal' greeting... Which consists of bullets and guns as 'It' took our attendance.

They all took aim except for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After all, you can't just recklessly attack your prey.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nagisa's POV

As we slowly start to get tired trying to assassinate our teacher we heard a gun firing.

*Thud*

And there... we saw one tentacle in the floor.

*Bang* *bang*

We saw HIM fire again but unfortunately he missed.

"Nugyoooo! Kaneki-kun! I must say you got me there nufufufufufu~.

"..." He didn't reply just stared emotionally before sitting down and opening a book, ignoring his surrounding.

"Nugyaa!! Kaneki-kun! So mean~"

Our supposedly new teacher sulked making us sweatdop. I turned to our other classmate.

'Ken Kaneki ...a transfer student, who was cold and distant at first... Still is at times but still can be kind and thoughtful... His the first one to ever injure our target. All in all... his a bit mysterious'

------------

Kaneki was just reading, ignoring the bell that indicated lunchtime. But something did caught his attention it was a teen with brown hair on the top of his head and blond in the sides

'such a... Bizarre hair' I thought

Anyway back to the topic he and his 'gang' was talking to taking a bluenette about their plan to assassinate the octopus and to meet them at the back.

'...their up to no good.... Hmmm let's just see how it goes first' i thought before closing my book and was about to follow them out but someone called for me I looked and saw an ikemen.

"Kaneki-san aren't you going to eat"asked the ikemen.

"... later... I need to do something first" I replied before leaving

He frowned but didn't ask further before his friend? I think... dragged him to eat lunch together.

-----

As I lean in a wooden wall I heard Nagisa talk about his observation.

'huh...a great observer I see.. a need to be careful around him'

But was stopped by the weird haired boy who started talking about E class and about their plan before giving the bluenette something.

'i can smell BB guns in it'