Prologue

Anyway this starts before the moon accident if that's what it's called...and i don't own any pictures that I'll use here ...anyway let's start~.

'thoughts'

Nagisa's POV

It was a normal day ...with other students in the main building insulting us not like that's new
...we are after all 3-E or simply Class E the lowest class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School... And today we have a new transfer student.

Aguri's POV

"Uhm.. Good morning everyone" I greeted cheerfully trying to lighten up the mood.

"..." (a/n: my mood every start of school... Sorry)

"Hahaha... Anyway we have a new student please come in!"

A boy with pure white hair wearing an eye patch in his left eye entered.

"This is Ken Kaneki, Please treat him well"

"...hai.."

"Kaneki-kun please seat beside Terasaka-kun, Terasaka-kun please raise your hand" looking at the delinquent.

"Tch!" He scoffed but still did what he was instructed making me sigh in relief.

He slowly walked to his seat and soon class started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Class dismissed and soon all students went out except one.

"Uhm Kaneki-kun is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly

"... Nothing... Sensei"

"You know you can tell me everything right? I'm your teacher after all!" I said

"... Your kind... Aguri-sensei"

"Eh? Hahaha you flatter me Kaneki-kun" I said blushing

"Thank you..." He said quietly walking out of the classroom

I blinked not knowing what just happened but I was glad to of help.

Kaneki's POV

After I was able to escape the CCG I went through hidding making a fake file about me and avoiding being seen. It all worked out and a nice  couple adopted me? Yeah ..I guess so... After I helped defend them from a group of delinquents they insisted in repaying me by letting me stay until I was able to fend for myself but months passed and I guess they started to treat me us their son... And I started to treat them as a family.

What I'm scared is if they learn the true me ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A monster....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was lucky enough to not get caught eating corpses... There was a lot of close calls.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

... Anyway they soon enrolled me to this school... Only problem is... I screwed up and got sent to class E after I defended someone from a prat who was in class A but my step parents? Didn't mind because I did the right thing. Anyway it's not like it's a bad thing... The students in class E is far better than the students in the main campus and the teacher is nice.

Nagisa's POV

Days passed but today we're having a new teacher... They said that Aguri-sensei died in an accident which made me sad because she's one of the few people who doesn't look down on us and actually tried to Cheer us up.

Today we're supposed to meet our new teacher... I hope he's/she's like Aguri-sensei.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.

To be continued

Sorry if it's short I'll update as soon as I can ~

Ciao ciaoo~