Chapter 23 - Lazy Days

Start from the beginning

Slowly, his eyes started to open, though his eyelids stayed low as he woke. My hand quickly backed away, but Paul caught my wrist. "Keep holding me, love," Paul said, his voice tired. I placed my hand back on his cheek, after moving his hair a bit. "Good morning, Jackie."

"Morning, Paulie," I said, kissing his forehead. "Though, shall I remind you the last time we said goodnight, it was already morning."

He chuckled, his eyebrows raising slightly when he came to sudden realisation. "Of course. I need lots of time to make love to such an unbelievably beautiful woman," Paul said, wrapping his arms around my waist under the covers. "You're such a beauty, y'know?"

"I think you're a prettier woman than I am," I giggled. "Maybe my parents weren't wrong when they said you look like a girl. I think it's your eyes."

"But I thought you loved my eyes," Paul said, pretending to be offended.

"Of course I love your eyes. Maybe because they're not like eyes I've seen before. You have such a different face," I said.

It was true, I couldn't lie about that. When you look at Paul's face, it can be so easily picked up on how unique it is. Sure, everyone is unique and different, but I still can't get over how different Paul is. He has his own beauty like I've never seen, and he wears it well, too.

"Oh stop it," Paul said, putting on a girl voice and fluttering his long eyelashes at me. Another thing of his that seemed a bit outlandish, yet beautiful. He had a nice pair of lashes on those eyes. You'd think he'd be wearing false eyelashes or mascara. "You're too kind."

"I know, Princess Paulie," I said. I bent down and pecked his lips, before sitting up. "I gotta get up, I have some work to do today."

He grabbed my wrists, pulling me down and making us kiss again. "Stay here, it's warmer with you, love," Paul mumbled.

"I'd stay if I didn't have to do some shooting today. Now, I gotta go," I said, getting up.

When I realised that I had gone to bed without any clothes on, I quickly looked around, only to find that the clothes had all been chucked into the corner of the room. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the blankets, tugging onto it until it left Paul uncovered. I wrapped it around myself, attempting not to laugh when I saw Paul's eyes widen.

Quickly, he placed his hands over his crotch and got up, chasing me around. I squealed as I had to jump up onto the bed, running across it and getting out of the bedroom. As I ran around -or more stumbled- around the house, I looked back and saw Paul running around like a penguin with both his arms occupied.

Eventually, he caught up to me, grabbing me from behind and attacking my cheek with many kisses. His arms were wrapped around me, and his hands held onto the ends of the blanket, threatening to tug it away from me. I looked down, seeing his fingers running up and down the blanket.

"Where do you think you're going?" Paul asked, his breath hitting the side of my neck.

"Going to get changed," I said.

"You took the blanket, love," Paul said, his fingers slowly tearing the blanket away. I felt cold air hit my body as it was peeled away from me. "I'm just taking it back."

He chucked the blanket on the ground, leaving the both of us naked in the hallway. My back was faced to him, but I could feel him staring at every inch of me. I turned my head, but not my body, looking at him. He wasn't covering up, as the blanket was just slung over his arm.