Tormund Giantsbane

You took in a deep breath and ran your eyes across the mass of men standing between you and Winterfell. You turned your attention to Jon and he gave you a small nod before turning forward. You watched as the men parted and Ramsey Bolton emerged with a small figure being dragged behind him. It was hard to see but your gut told you it was Rickon. "Jon." You stated and his shoulders tensed. A few moments later, Rickon started running across the field and you saw Ramsey pick up his bow. "Oh Gods." You whispered and Jon took off across the field. You went to move forward but someone grabbed you. You turned and saw it was Tormund. "Don't." You looked back and felt your heart shatter as an arrow sunk into Rickon. "No!" You screamed. You felt tears stream down your face and your blood began to boil. "Tormund, I want his head." You seethed before breaking free and charging forward. And just like that, all hell broke loose. You unsheathed your sword as you dismounted and immediately began fighting; you would look around occasionally to make sure you saw Jon and Tormund were still alive. But it was getting harder to see with all of the bodies pulling up. You were soon circled and found yourself beside Tormund. He looked you up and down before grabbing your hand and pushing you back. You tried to fight your way forward but it was getting harder and harder to move. Soon, everyone was scrambling to get over the wall of bodies. "We need to fall back!" Tormund yelled as he pulled you with him. "Not without Jon!" You broke free and looked around. You finally saw him trying to claw his way out from the crowd. "Jon!" You yelled and pushed towards him. You immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him up. He placed his forehead on yours as he struggled to catch his breath. "Jon, i don't want to die." You whispered. He was going to respond when a horn broke through the noise. You turned and watched as the Knights of the Vale rode towards you. You smiled and grabbed Tormund as he struggled to climb over the bodies. You watched as they broke through the circle and began fighting Bolton's men. You looked back and saw Ramsey riding back towards Winterfell. "I want that bastard's head on a fucking spike." You said before running after him. "(Y/N)!" You heard them calling behind you, but you didn't listen. You could hear heavy footfalls behind you and knew Wan Wan had joined you. You made it to the gate and took cover. Tormund ran up beside you, his eyes wide. "You're out of your mind." He said and you smiled. A large thud broke you from your thoughts. You watched as Wan Wan broke through the gates and you immediately ran through them, taking out any man that took you on until it was just Ramsey left. "You know what? I've reconsidered." He said before picking up his bow. He aimed at Jon, who picked up a shield and blocked it. You quickly ran around and dragged Ramsey down. He smirked at you and that was it. You drew your fist back and punched him square in the face. "That was for Rickon." You punched him again and heard the satisfactory crack of his nose being broken. You got up and spit on him. "And that was for Sansa." You walked back to Tormund as Jon continued to beat him until he stopped. "Put him in the kennels and let Lady Sansa decide his fate." Jon stood and stalked away. You gave Sansa a look before walking to your room, Tormund right behind you. Once in your room, you felt exhaustion and sadness wash over you. You fell to your knees and just cried. Tormund held you as you cried until there were no tears left to cry. "Let's get you cleaned up, little lady." He said softly before helping you stand. He opened the door and asked for warm water before walking back to you. A few moments later, a servant brought in warm water and set up the bath before nodding and leaving. Tormund helped you undress before leading you to the tub. He then undressed himself and got in behind you. You leaned back against his chest and sighed. "I love you." You said softly. "Mhm." He replied and you took a cloth from the edge and began washing the dirt and the blood off of your face before turning to face him. His eyes followed your every move as you cleaned his chest. "I am sorry about your brother." He said. You moved the cloth to his shoulders. "I am too." You replied. Tormund gently grabbed your wrist and you looked up at him. He leaned in and kissed you. You sighed and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled back and rested his forehead on yours. "I love you." You smiled. "That's the first time you've said it." "I was waiting for the right time, I guess." You chuckled. "Who knew you were a romantic?" He laughed and trailed kisses down to the base of your neck. "I'm much more than that." You felt yourself blush. "Prove it." You whispered. He growled and stood up before picking you up and carrying you to the bed.