100

GRUNTS AND PROFANITIES LEAVE ARIA'S MOUTH AS SHE harshly pulls against her mother's tight grip, her cheeks red from the struggling and the cold nipping at her skin

         GRUNTS AND PROFANITIES LEAVE ARIA'S MOUTH AS SHE harshly pulls against her mother's tight grip, her cheeks red from the struggling and the cold nipping at her skin. After having to fight off a large group of walkers, Aria didn't have any time to explain anything because her mother had begun to drag her away as soon as the gunshots expired.

"Let me go!" Aria exclaims, clenching her jaw tightly in frustration and anger. As soon as her mom pulls her into the house they were in before, Aria finally pulls her arm out of the death grip, the door slamming shut behind her.

"What the hell was that?" Anne yells, brushing her bangs behind her ears, angrily. With both set of eyes narrowed and anger shining in them, spectators would think they were about to kill each other.

"What? Do you think I can somehow speak to them through my mind?"Aria says, sarcasm in her tone. "I didn't bring them here, they showed up on their own." Anne Harrison scowls, shaking her head at her youngest daughter. She takes a deep breath, her eyes closing.

"Just.. please, get them to leave." The anger fades away from them both and Aria furrows her eyebrows, confusion beginning to set in. "Mom, why are you so scared?"

"I have seen this happen before, Aria! I don't want it to happen again. My group has been under Negan's control since forever, they don't need to be under the control of some other group too." Anne explains, staring into Aria's eyes.

"My group isn't like that. They just need your help. We're trying to defeat Negan, not trying to get other groups under our control." Aria tells her mom, setting a gentle hand on her shoulder. "We need your guys' help, please."

Anne looks down at the ground as she contemplates everything, the gears in her mind turning. "Alright. You got it."

♚ ♛

"You're not going to leave them anything?" Aria asks Rick, her eyebrows raising in curiosity. Now, that wasn't the deal she made with her mom. Anne is going to be pissed once she finds out and Aria is going to be the one left behind to deal with the repercussions.

"We need these guns if we want to defeat Negan." Rick explains, shrugging his shoulders as he glances away from her to look at the other group.

"Yeah, well, my mother is going to be very angry and I'm going to be left behind to deal with her wrath." Aria scoffs, throwing her arms up in exasperation. Michonne walks up to them, her eyebrows furrowed as she hears Aria.

"You're not coming back with us?" Avoiding her eyes, Aria shakes her head slowly, knowing that if she meets Michonne's gaze, she'd give in.

"Aria — we need you. You're a big part of this plan we have and without you, it'll all fall apart." Aria slowly digests Michonne's words and anger slowly builds inside of her.

"Is that all I am to y'all? A person just apart of your stupid plan and nothing else?" The blonde girl snaps, raising her eyes which are filled with anger. Her fists are clenched so tightly, her knuckles are turning white and she can feel her face turning red as she glares at Michonne and Rick. "For years now I've been with y'all, through thick and thin. I've made most of the plans and do I get any credit? Do I get any appreciation? No. To y'all, I'm just a shy little girl whose weak and useless,"

Everyone apart of her group turns toward the trio, their eyes wide as they watch Aria, who is usually sweet and kind, get upset as fury flashes through her blue eyes. Michonne stays calm, her brown eyes soft as she stares at the girl who's like a younger sister. Having been pregnant before, Michonne knows that Aria's anger is being fueled by her raging hormones and to make matters worse, the younger woman has been through hell lately.

Michonne gently places one hand on Aria's elbow and the other on her cheek. "Aria, listen to me. I know you've been through hell lately, Negan probably put stuff in your mind but sweetie, we do care about you. You're our family and have we ever made you think differently?" Memories flash through Aria's mind as she slowly shakes her head, her fists unclenching. The anger that was once in Aria's blue eyes disappear and Michonne wraps Aria in a sisterly embrace, her hands gently rubbing Aria's back soothingly.

"You're going to be okay, I promise."

A U T H O R
so i was debating having aria stay angry at the group but then i thought about having michonne calm aria down and me being a huge micharia fan, i went with the second idea — sue me. (: