Nightmares

I woke up and sat on the bed. Then, I slowly untangled the blankets that had almost KILLED ME! Okay so the dream freaked me out but I don't think anything like that is actually going to happen. I sat on my bed, breathing heavily making soft sounds with my mouth. I suddenly felt something wet on my cheeks and realized they were my teardrops. I was crying in my sleep? Superb, that was seriously all that I needed. At this point of my life, the only person I could talk to, was Harry. Amy, she was already too stressed with Niall's injury so I didn't want to put her into more thought. I looked out and saw that the camp was full of darkness. I quickly took my scarf, tied it around my neck and left the cabin. Before leaving, I looked at Percy who was sleeping peacefully. I suddenly remembered his voice in the dream. What was that supposed to signify?

I ran through camp and when I reached the Hepahestus cabin, I pushed the door open. Keeping the fact in mind, that the Hapaestus kids are always really tired from working in the forges, I decided not to feel awkward as each one of them slept no matter how much noise I made. I went to Harry's bunk and shook him softly. He was snoring away softly and peacefully while hugging his side pillow. Cute.

"Harry?" I whispered. He slightly moved.

"Harry!? Harry!" I raised my voice a little.

"Uh huhhhhhhhhhh?" Harry made a sound in his sleep.

"HARRY!" I screamed in such a voice that only harry could hear, not the others. Okay....so Harry still didn't wake up. He started asking me questions.

"Who......is.......it?" he asked half asleep.

"Stella! Stella Jackson. Your best friend"  I said.

"Stella? STELLA!" he suddenly sat up and scratched his head. "Oh okay hey.....have you been crying?" he asked again.

"Er....come to the beach now" I said and left the room. I stood on the stand and Harry was soon standing next to me.

"Yeah? Which midnight emergency did you have?" he asked.

"I had a horrible dream tonight" I said.

"Okay? What did you dream of?" he asked.

"DO. NOT. TELL. THIS. TO. ANY. ONE." I specified. Then I told Harry about the dream.

"So you mean to say that Niall and Percy are keeping a secret from you?" he asked and I nodded. I looked towards the infirmary and saw that the light was on. What? Niall wasn't sleeping? I told harry to stay there, while I went to see what was going on. I heard the sound of a guitar coming out of his room. It was not like the usual tunes Niall always plays. I entered the room and asked "Niall?". He suddenly looked up and stopped playing the guitar.

"Oh....um hi Stella! Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked.

" Just like that" I said.

"I need to tell you something, just check if anyone is outside. Now is the perfect time" he said. Wow....niall and serious. I looked out and when I was sure, no one was there, in went over to Niall and sat on the chair next to his bed.

"Yeah" I said.

"Look, I know this is strange but-" he was interrupted by Amy's random shouting.

"Stella!!!!! Stelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! STELLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" she shouted.

"WHAT?!" I shouted back. I think I heard someone's voice from the Aphrodite cabin saying "You two are spoiling someone's perfectly time beauty sleep ya know!"

"Sorry!" I replied. Amy came up to me and asked "Where. were. you?"

"I was....uh....COUGH SYRUP! Yeah! Cough syrup.....I needed cough syrup and we were out of it so I came here to get some" I said.