Last day of camp? Oh wait....no

Stella p.o.v.

So technically, one week had passed after the prom. It was time for us to leave camp and return next summer. I still didn't make up my mind. I mean EVERYONE was leaving.Except Percy. One direction. El. Everyone. I was gonna be alone in camp with Amy and people I don't really know. Anyways, so I figured out mom will be in Paris another year so I had to stay in camp cuz....monsters could KILL me. Kay then. So last day and there was no training because the people who had to pack their stuff for leaving needed time. I was gonna cry now. I went to El's cabin and helped her pack.

"I can stay if you want" El said.

"No, that's okay. I know you want to go to that modeling institute. Please." I said.

"Kay" she said.

We packed in silence. El went to get something so I went to Harry's cabin. It was empty only me and him were there.

"So....leaving" I started.

"Yeah....unfortunately. I don't wanna go" he said and closed the chain of his suitcase. Then he walked over to me and asked "So like....you're staying?"

"Yup I am staying" I replied.

"With Amy....throughout the summer" he said.

"Okay, now you're just making me wanna punch you in your face" I said.

He laughed and I teared up a little. Zayn entered the room and said "Harry, its time to leave" we went out together and I saw El crying her eyes out, standing at the gate. She hugged me really tight and said that she's gonna miss me. A lot.

I said that I'll miss her too. Harry walked up to me.

"So....you're gonna miss ME?" he asked.

"Obviously. After all that we've been through together for so many days its hard to actually see you all going and-"he interrupted me by kissing my forehead softly.

"I'll miss you too" he said and finally Liam told him that they were getting late. We said our goodbyes for the last time and Argus drove them to their destinations. Wow. Camp just got so weird for me now. I continued my activities for the rest of the day. Amy and me made an agreement. She could stay in my room but half of it will have one direction and the other half will have 5 seconds of summer. So, camp continued for the demigods who weren't leaving. Some new demigods came and hardly any left. Okay.

5 months later.....

Stella p.o.v.

So five months fly away like 5 really lazy birds. One year was still not over. My friends....I have no idea where they are.(*shrills*)

I sat on a bench near the entrance, polishing my sword. I let out a tired sigh as I thought of how many more days to go for them to return. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a guy run into camp through the gate. He was panting and obviously, in a mess. He was sweating, blood was running down his arm and his hair looked as if it has never been combed in a million years. I went to help him and he fell to the ground. When I looked at him, my heart shattered to a million pieces. It was Harry Styles. My best friend.

Harry's p.o.v.

If you think demons, monsters, devils, fighting is interesting, then....you're just SO wrong. For the past few days, I've been constantly threatened or tried to be killed by a million different monsters and so were the other guys. We got separated while we were trying to get away. I was closest to camp so I made it here alive. The best thing is that the first person I saw after coming to camp was Stella and believe me she was the ONLY one I wanted to see after so much happened. Apparently, I passed out. Stella must have taken me to the camp infirmary because when I opened my eyes, i saw that I was in the infirmary and Stella was looking down at me, she was holding a bowl full of hot porridge.