Prison break......yeah.....well almost

Harry's p.o.v.

Stella and me, stuck in a dungeon. Our conditions:

Me: Pissed off

Stella:Scared

I don't care if we were trapped. I don't care if we had a death threat. What I really cared about, was that Stella was safe.....sort of and i was with her now. Nobody can do anything to her. I can give my life to save her. Anyways, so how did we get to know where Stella was. El had suggested to look for her in a forest nearby because the last time Stella was kidnapped, she was kept in a shed in a forest. So we searched for her in a forest nearby. I realized that vampires always stay in forests yeah well.....they are a species of bats. Anyways so, Stella and me were in the dungeon getting bored. Obviously. We heard two people speak in the corridor. I didn't recognize their voices.

"What do you think we should do with the girl and the boy and their two friends?" one voice said.

"The girl is important although the other three.....maybe we should keep them alive" the other voice replied.

"You mean they're held hostage?"

"Hush....I think they are kept in this dungeon"

"Yeah okay....even if they hear us, they won't be in the condition to talk" and then both of them laughed. Stella looked up at me with a worried expression, she got up and started pacing around the room.

"Harry, I need you to get out of here. Leave me, you go. They can get my scent. You have to go away. Oh my Gods its all my fault" she said.

I stood up and held her shoulders tightly.

"Stella! Is it that hard to understand something? I. Am. Not.Leaving. Without.You." I said.

"No! You have to Harry, I cannot be saved anymore. No matter what they'll find me. Don't do this to yourself, all this danger can be prevented" she said.

"Stella! You don't do this! Enough is enough. You cannot always put yourself in danger!" I raised my voice. I was getting really annoyed now Stella cannot do this.

"I am not doing that!" she replied, screaming.

"You very well know you are!"

"Ugh! I'm losing my temper now!"

"So am I!"

"I wanna kill someone!"

"Me too!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh my gods what is wrong with you?" I asked her.-

"Everything" she said and slapped me hard on the cheek.

"What was that for?!" I asked.

"Nothing! I had to take my anger out on something so I did that" she said and smiled, I smiled too. She yawned, maybe she was sleepy.

"You can sleep if you want to, I'll stay awake and keep a watch" I said.

"Alright, we'll take turns first you keep a watch and then I'll do that." Stella said. I nodded. Stella sat at the corner of the room, put her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She dozed off. I sat in the middle of the room in the wan moonlight streaming in from a window. I thought of all this over again. Everything. Stella, she used to be so carefree and happy. Now, she looks so worried and tensed all the time like she's constantly working on some problem. I don't like seeing her like this. All my thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly remembered Zayn. Where was he? Was he safe?

A lot of time had passed. I was staring at the door expecting someone to help us. I felt scared but still held myself together. I had to be brave. Not for me, but at least for Stella.