I don't know

Stella p.o.v.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone looking down at me.

"Aqua you're okay" Percy said. I sat up and there was a terrible aching sensation in my arm where Victoria injected me with poison. El and the boys hugged me. It felt like we were back in England having a big group hug. It made me feel better.

"Hi....everyone" I said.

"Stella, we should go back to england" Harry said. El agreed to him.

"No," I said. "Please no, we cannot leave, if we do then Victoria will get a chance to destroy camp and also maybe, kill us. She told me" I told everyone what Victoria had said. We agreed to stay there for summer and then go back to england.

I had to rest for two more days so that I could get over the weakness. El stayed back to help me take my medicines and stuff. She's truly my best friend forever, really concerned about me. That night, I couldn't sleep, I felt scared of everything and I did not know who to trust. It seemed like everyone is after killing us for no reason at all. I thought of all those days as a normal girl and not a demigod. I thought of mom calling me, like a thousand times in a day to ask how I was, all the Fridays El and me stayed up late to watch a movie. I wondered what mom must be doing now. Maybe thinking about me?  who knows. With that thought I started crying even more. My pillow was wet and my face stained with tears. I realized that no matter how hard I try to sleep all these thoughts will keep flooding my head with sadness. I got up and went to the seaside which was part of the camp. I stood there looking over the ocean. I thought, I have no idea who my father is, I don't have a memory of him not even a single one. I haven't even seen him. Not in person, not in my dreams nowhere.

I closed my eyes and thought of all this over and over again. Each time I thought of these, I felt even worse. I smelled the cool air which smelled of the salty ocean. I heard footsteps behind me, I alarmed myself. My hand, automatically went inside my pocket to where my sword was. But then, I saw Percy come toward me. I was relieved to find him. Its like, he's the only person I can talk to at this moment, the only one who'll understand my feeling.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey" I said.

"Wait, Aqua have you been crying?" he asked me.

"Um....yeah I was, actually because if I say no, you'll find out eventually." I said and smiled.

"Why were you crying?"

"I uh.....felt like crying, cuz you know, I got a feeling like I was missing everyone and everything we used to do."

"Aqua, you're lucky you had sixteen years at least to be normal,I was brought to camp when I was thirteen and have been here ever since" he said.

"Percy,why were we separated when we were young?" I asked.

"Alright, I think you should know now. Look we are the children of Poseidon who is one of the big three gods. One child of Posiedon can be a threat to the monsters and all the enemies of the gods. We were two children of Poseidon and for us, staying in one place together was like a mobile tower of signals saying that 'here we are monsters come to eat us!' so we had to be separated. You were taken to England and I stayed in New York."

" i don't like this. we're siblings we shouldn't have been separated and why did you get to know you had a younger sister and why didn't I get to know I had an elder brother" I said and made a grumpy face. Percy looked at me and laughed. I laughed too.

"You should go back and get some sleep Aqua. Good night" he said.

"You too Percy, good night" I said. I went back to my room and surprisingly I could sleep. Talking to Percy helped. I had a dream that night. I dreamt that I was near the seaside. TYPICAL. I was looking over at the ocean and smelt the salty air. The sky was full of stars and everything was really quiet. I saw someone standing on the beach, next to me. He was a middle aged person, with khaki shorts and he looked calm and cool. The awkward thing was that I couldn't control anything I was saying or doing. I said, " Hello dad" Dad? Dad!!!!!!!!! this is Poseidon! My father. He was about to say something but I woke up and saw that I hardly slept for 2 hours. I realized that finally it was time for me to go back to my room.

I woke up pretty early and saw that quite few people were there outside. The weather was chilly and awesome. There was a slight, light smell of rain and morning dew. As I was walking on the grass, I could feel the sole of my shoe getting wet. I reached the pavilion and I had to go past it to reach the cabins. No one was in that area. I said to myself "If I am attacked here, no one will get to know and if anyone stabs me here, I'll probably bleed to death".

From the back I heard someone say, "Its your habit right? to think negative at the wrong time?" It was Harry with a smirk on his face.

"You know some people say 'Good Morning' " I said. He laughed stood next to me. Harry was wearing black track pants, with a gap jacket and blue converse. His hair was in the normal way, a huge mess. Sweat trickled down his forehead, must have been jogging. He seemed to be very fresh even after probably jogging around the entire camp.

"Its great to see you in a good form Aqu- Stella sorry" he said.

"You almost called me Aqua, why?" I asked.

"Percy's influence. I heard him call you Aqua so many times that, know what, just forget it, you're Stella Jackson, my best friend." He flashed me a 100-watt smile. I told him that I'll see him in the sword fighting arena. I went back to my rooms and found Percy snoring away in his bed with his head complety covered with a blue blanket. I decided not to wake him up. It was 6.00am so there still waa a lot of  of time till sword fighting class.I changed into fresh clothes and braided my red hair. I went out and saw that slowly, everyone was coming out of there cabins,some rubbing their eyes, some yawning, some chatting. Some demigods were running around chasing others, some were practising new moves, the children of Athena, moving around with a laptop or a book in hand. the children of Aphrodite combing their hair or looking at their faces in the mirror. This must be a typical normal day at CHB. I stood in front of my cabin and smiled at the scene. I thought how much I would miss this place when I leave after summer is over. I was completely lost in though when someone almost knocked me down with a big bear hug. I almost fell but tanks to my balancing skills. I looked at who was hugging me and saw El.

"Stellllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! good morning!" she said.

"yeah morning" I said.

We were walking together to get breakfast. We saw