WAR.

I woke up at midnight to a lot of noise coming from outside our cabin. Percy and Amy were already outside so I ran out too. What I saw left me awestruck.

Camp had been invaded by monsters and they were causing a lot of chaos. Trees fell down, the strawberry fields were on fire. I drew my sword and went to the big House where I saw Chiron, he was the camp trainer and head.

"Chiron what's wrong?" I asked.

"Everything Stella, Gaia has called war on us without notice and the monsters aren't stopping....its like one of them die, tons of them replace the dead one. Go fight Stella" he said, I nodded and left. As I was going toward a creature that looked like a dragon, I heard a voice in my head say"Go to the beach. Go" I think it was my dad, Apollo's voice. I obeyed and went to the beach. There I saw a woman who looked like she was in her 20s. She wore a white shiny and flowy robe. He hair fell on her shoulder. She also had a whitish glow around herself.

"Artemis" I gasped. It was Artemis. Goddess of the moon and Apollo's twin sister.

"Stella, I don't have time. Your father said good luck to you and well....try to survive. You have the capability to win this war. Now, we wanted you to have this" she said and held out a sliver chain with a sun and moon locket on it. It was the sign of Apollo and Artemis. She put it around my neck and said "Its a blessing from Apollo and me".

"Thank you" I said. She smiled and I watched her disappear into thin white light. I ran out into camp clutching my necklace.

I slashed a few monsters while I went to the other side of camp. I ran into Akira. Yes....akira, the first vampire I befriended when I reached Victoria's headquarters last year.

"What? Akira?! You?! You really are a traitor"I exclaimed.

"Stella Jackson. Once a vampire. Now, the frail little girl. Do you know how your abilities were taken away?" she asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Aw poor thing, they didn't tell you. Well, as I was your friend a long time back, its my duty to tell you" she said.

"Don't waste my time akira" I said.

"Now, look, its not that you're not a vampire anymore. You were and you always will be for the rest of your life, as for your powers, they were just hidden. You could use them if you wanted to but you stopped believing that you were a vampire so your powers became inactive for a while. See how they lied to you? You never belonged to this camp Stella. You were always meant to be a vampire. You always belonged with the vampires. Your kind" she was trying to brainwash me.

"I know where i belong" I said and kicked her in the gut. She fell down and for once in a long time, I let my vampire self take over. I felt my long teeth touching my bottom lip. I bent down and twisted her neck, I heard the sound of bones breaking. I took out a matchbox and lit a match. I managed to put her hair on fire and soon her body caught fire which killed her. Akira died. I decided that I should take advantage of the vampire in myself. I closed my eyes and thought of me as a vampire. I felt my heartbeat stop. My grip around  the sword tightened and i became more restless. I ran through camp with full speed killing monsters who came in my way. We were making progress but then something came to my mind. WHERE IS GAIA. As if on cue, I heard a shout behind me. I turned just in time to see Shauna be pulled down under the earth. The ground broke  and I heard a cackling laughter. A woman rose from the ground. Her essence was enough to generate fear among everyone. I realized she was Gaia. My hands were now sticky from blood. I rubbed them on my jeans and stared at Gaia. She looked like a calm and loving woman wearing green robes. The camp fell silent. Gaia spoke, her words sent a chill up my spine.

"Finally, I have risen. The Gods couldn't stop me after all. GO MY MINIONS GO!" she said and billions of monsters rose from the crack in the ground. Giants, cyclops, telekhines, gorgons every kind of monster. We did not have to time to waste. Everyone started fighting them. They fought for camp. They gave their lives. I saw many of my friends fall to the ground and sacrifice their life. I teared up....I could feel the liquid level in my eyes rise up but the only problem was that being a vampire, I did not cry water, I cried blood. I somehow kept the blood from falling out of my eyes. I killed many monsters but they still seemed endless in number. I finally lost patience. I couldn't possibly let so may people die in front of me. I did what I had to. I did something even though i had to risk my life for it. I called upon Apollo(no that didn't kill me). I motioned toward the sky and took power from the sun. A lot of power. I put all my energy into it and saw my body glow. I looked at Amy and realized that she too, was doing the name. She was on her knees and her hands gripped the ground. Soon, I saw dead skeletons rise from then ground. They started killing the monsters one by one. On the other hand me, I pointed toward the area where the monsters were gathered and willed the power of the sun to destroy them. The blinding yellow light blast the monsters and incinerated them. I fell to the ground. I was sweating a lot. I looked at Amy, she was also on the ground.

I gasped for air. I looked down at my hands, they were still blood stained. Harry came to me and helped me stand up.

"Stella, Stella! No....what did you do? You shouldn't have done that! No!" he said. I wanted to tell him that I wouldnt die but I didn't have the energy to.

"H-Har-ry" I managed to get those words out.

"No Stella don't talk you're-" he stopped while saying that. I was confused why did he stop all of a sudden. I looked back at him and then looked at his stomach. The tip of a sword could be seen covered in blood. He fell to the ground as a scream left my mouth. "NOOOOOOOOO!".

-----------

Sorry for laaaaaate update. Here is the next chapter.
if u want to know whats next, read on. If u like this chapter, vote, comment and make me happy.
:) THANK YOU