Chapter 1

hope ya enjoy this book pls

Y/N/N >> Your Nick Name

__________________________

[ 8th April 2009 ]

Y/N's POV.

People always kept ignoring me like I'm Rob Kardashian , even my family also kept ignoring me.

Cameras cameras everywhere. We have a shows. A new shows on E! ( aka Channel 712 ). People will may think we were following Keeping Up With The Kardashians. But actually we're not.

My mother & father's manager wanted to show the whole world to see the real us. Well actually them not their kids tho.

Tomorrow I have a test and It's a long essay. The teacher needs more than 280 words. I'm sure I can do that.

I have to sleep early because tomorrow's my essay test. Before I sleep , I greet my family a goodnight and kissed their cheeks.

And I played my phone for a while before I closed my eyes.

____________________________

[ 9th April 2009 ]

Y/N's POV.

I woke up by the alarm of my phone. How I wish I could just sleep all day long.

I went to the bathroom , and took a long hot shower. After I took a shower I put my clothes and pants on. I put lip gloss on my lips.

I took my books & school supplies and put it in my bag. I let my phone charged while I'm in school.

I went downstairs and saw my maid named Linda. "Goodmorning sweetheart , how are you feeling?"

"Morning Lin. I'm feeling great. How about you tho?" I smiled.

"Good. I'm fine. Here's your breakfast dear." She pointed to my favorite breakfast food and it's Bacon & an egg. And orange juice of course!

After I'm done with my breakfast , Linda handed me my lunch for school. "Have fun!" She said.

"Alright." I smiled at her. I walked out to the door and got into the cab. My mother and father don't usually drive me to school. So instead, they want us (me , Luke and Niall) to use the Cab.

I was so nervous everytime I go to the school. Want to know why? I have no friends at all. They think I'm weird because ;

1) I'm using the famous' cabs.

2) Everytime I do my own songs , they'll make the what-the-hell-are-you-doing-face.

3) I didnt talk.

I like to sing and one day I want to be a songwriter or a singer or maybe even an actress.

And lastly, I'm not good at making friends. I don't talk until you've talked to me.

"Bye uncle" I said to the driver.

"Bye have fun and take care ,Ms Y/N," He said waving me.

"Just call me Y/N/N or Y/N," I waved him back.

He nodded. And I get out from the cab. I walked inside and people started to call me "freak"

They laughed at me. Inside of me is dying to cry. Everyday they hurt me with words.

I walked over my locker and took my books out and put my books inside the locker. And of course, I locked it.

"Hey loser," I turned back and saw the princess of the school. She's acting like a princess in this school. Actually she's mean.

____________________________

wanna know what's all about the next chapter?

-

follow for more an updates!

-

votes & comments mean so much to me.

-

luv ya 💜