1

club

-$-

Chaewon

club! club! club! club!

since i don't have anything to do tonight and it's my day off tomorrow so....club! club! club!

i'm currently driving my ass off to the bar cause the boys (Yujin, Chaeyeon, Hyewon) are already waiting for me.

it's been a while since i've been in a club cause i'm like super busy with my freaking work so i can afford drinks at the bar.

besides every Friday nights are pretty boring for me and i hope i can have fun this night. it's like something's bothering me to drink and party all night.

i ain't goin' home tonight bitches. imma sleep at the club. i don't care if dad will be worried, i bet the other one will be not either.

i just parked my car in front of the bar when i arrived. i immediately look for my friends as soon as i entered the bar.

i saw them waving at me. i walked towards their table and Yujin was already drunk and checking out some girls.

"already drunk? i just arrived." i said looking at Yujin. he immediately shook his head denying the most obvious thing.

"don't mind him! just get a drink." Hyewon said. excited to make me drunk. as if.

"i don't know the drinks here." i said making Hyewon smirk like an idiot. i shouldn't have said that.

he called the waiter and ordered me some snake wine. i've never heard of it but i'm pretty sure it's gonna get me wasted in no time.

"are you sure, sir?" the waiter asked in hesitation.

"yeah. get me one bottle." Hyewon said making me gulped. this is gonna be a long night.

the waiter immediately leave to get my drink and Hyewon was grinning excitedly. Chaeyeon was just on his phone while Yujin keeps on drinking.

the waiter came back with a bottle and a snake inside it. it looks gross but it's too fascinating, making me want to drink the whole bottle.

"no, shit. you're gonna let him drink all of that?" Chaeyeon asked. wow, that wine must be so 'special' for taking Chaeyeon's attention from his phons

"well, take that as a punishment for being late." Hyewon said pouring the snake wine in my glass. he didn't stop pouring until my glass was full. "drink all of that." he said.

"i dare you to *hik* drink that *hik* in one go." Yujin dared. this idiot really is drunk.

Hyewon and Chaeyeon smiled develish agreeing to what Yujin said. are they really my friends?

since i didn't have any choice, i took my glass and started drinking.

"chug! chug! chug!" they shouted while i was drinking. they really are crazy. i really don't know how i manage to be friends with this dickheads.

"that was... actually delicious." i said and poured another wine in my glass. yeah! let's get wasted baby.

Yujin and Hyewon went to the dance floor and started flirting with every girls they saw. Chaeyeon was just on face time with Sakura making sure that he's not cheating, while i'm just getting drunk.

fuck! this snake wine is too good to be true. now i know how to spend my Friday nights without feeling lonely.

"here talk to Chaewon." Chaeyeon said giving me his phone. i guess he's going to the restroom.

"hi, Chaewonniee!" she greeted me with a kind smile on her face. no wonder Chaeyeon fell in love with this Japanese girl.

"hi, noona. why didn't you come with Chaeyeon?" i asked her. if she'll just guard Chaeyeon she should've come.

"i'm pretty busy. but i'm lucky that he's not getting bored watching me work." she said. Chaeyeon's also lucky that she still manage to face time with him even tho she's busy.

"you guys are lucky to have each other." i said and smiled at her.

"how about y—" she was about to ask something when Chaeyeon already took his phone from my hands.

this bitch really needs to learn how to respect people. they're just bunch of dickheads whom i hung out with. but it's really fun to be with them.

i took a peek at the dance floor only to saw Hyewon already making out with some girl and Yujin just won't stop dancing.

i really want to get drunk. i really need to get drunk.

"woah! easy there, you might get drunk." Chaeyeon said to me while i'm drinking. uhh, that's my plan. to get drunk.

1 hour later...

"look at how wasted you three are." Chaeyeon said to us while shaking his head. he looks like a dad who's disappointed to his children.

"bitch, i ain't going home tonight." i said while burying my face on our table. my head is so heavy, i want to sleep already.

"haaaaaayst." Chaeyeon sighed not knowing what to do on the three of us. it's hard to be a father, eh?

i suddenly want to puke so i immediately ran to the restroom. mission accomplished, i'm like super drunk now.

-$-