5 【explicit】

say my name

-$-
Chaewon

i immediately exited the hospital and ran to my car while reading Minju's message. i'm 24 minutes late.

good thing Minju's place is not far away from the hospital.

i arrived at Minju's place and it's already 7:34! her place is not that big, i think it's good for six people.

i rang the doorbell hoping she's still there cause i'm freaking 34 minutes late. i hope she's not mad.

someone opened the door and i saw a living bread—i mean a girl with cute cheeks.

"oh? you're late." she angrily asked. dammit, she's so cute.

"i know. i'm really sorry again. where's Minju, btw?" i asked.

she signed me to come in which i quickly did. i followed her to the living room and saw three girls in their onesies sitting at the couch.

"Minju-yah, you're daddy is here." Hitomi said. why did she have to say daddy? she could've said Chaewon instead. i have a beautiful name, btw.

"what? my dad's already dead—" she couldn't finish her sentence when she saw me. she's already wearing a frog onesie.

"sorry i'm late?" i said and she smiled. i think i need to explain. "a surgery came up, and it took me 2 hours." i added.

"yeah, you forgot to leave your coat." she said. i quickly looked at my clothes, and yeah she's right. i'm still wearing my doctor's coat.

i scratched my nape out of embarrassment and she chuckled. "wait here, i'll change my clothes first." she said and ran upstairs.

her friends offered me a seat and they were watching some romantic-comedy. girls do like that kind of movies eh?

they offered me some snacks and drinks but i declined. i'm planning to take Minju on a dinner date tonight, and you know the next thing.

"hey, Chaewon. come on." Minju called me. i looked back at her and saw an angel. she's wearing a white dress and ponytail.

"excuse me, angel. but i need Minju right now. do you perhaps know where she is?" i jokingly asked while walking towards her. she chuckled and smacked me in my shoulder.

"just leave. you guys are disturbing movie night." the tall girl said while pushing me and Minju to the front door. i'm still taller though. (i repeat, Chaewon is a guy)

i held Minju's hand and led her to my car. i opened the door for her, being the gentleman i am. i also entered my car and started driving to the hotel we first made out.

"where are you taking me, anyway?" she asked and placed her hand on my leg. fuck, is she trying to make me hard?

"room 180." i answered straightly hoping that she'll remember.

"oh, where our first dinner happened." she said and putting her hand closer to my dick. i'm fucking sweating right now.