very random shit (HELP ME)

ok, it says in the title this is just some random happening in my life. read if you wanna read and don't if you don't wanna. (PLEASE HELP ME OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR ANOTHER MONTH)

so i was in school, chilling in my seat while reading something in my phone when my gay classmate (Jacob) suddenly sat beside me and started ranting. he was like; 'i can read english but i have no idea what the fuck i'm reading.' then the girl in front of us (my crush's bestie) started laughing at him. he (jacob) then looked at my phone and said, 'look, for example "Jennie went to pick up her girlfriend—wait! are they lesbians?' he (jacob) asked when he realized that i was reading some gay shit. i started laughing awkwardly and secretly curses him inside my head. 'i thought he can't fucking understand english?' then the girl in front of us (my crush's bff) looked at me weirdly (or that's what i thought) . i wanted to fucking die right in the moment but meh it's ok, at least i started hanging out with Jacob and he was pretty cool since we're both gays.

a week later Jacob, my two other friends and i were hanging out since our classes for that day were suspended but we decided to play some shit before going home. this two other friends were playing chess inside our classroom while me and Jacob laughing our asses off because of some gay shit memes. my phone started showing the caller id, it was my mom so i didn't hesitate to answer it. she said that there's an emergency at the house so i immediately left saying goodbye to my friends, i rushed out of our classroom and was running through the hallways until someone suddenly grabbed my arm.

you gays are right, it was my crush♡. 'hi, i know this is sudden but my friend told me you were reading some girl's love last week, do you perhaps like girls?' said she. panic started running through my mind and i started assuming things. 'will she say she likes me too? what if she says i'm gross?' i was like 'whatever' and just nodded my head slowly. it felt like there was some heavy rocks on the top of my head and i just want to fucking faint.

'really?! so you're ok with me liking you? you won't be disgusted if i'll say that i've had my eyes on you since our first meeting?' she asked. of course my heart was flattered and started beating rapidly. i didn't know what to answer and words just can't get out my mouth. my mom started calling again and she'll probably ask where the hell am i so out of stupidity and nervousness i just ran out.

the next day, i was trying so hard to focus on the lesson since Jacob was beside me saying some shits making me laugh my ass off. 'hey *insert my crush' name* has been staring at you for i don't know how long.' Jacob suddenly said so i looked at where my crush was seated and confirmed that she was looking at my way, she suddenly avoided my gaze and looked at our teacher who was discussing something. ever since that day she started avoiding me maybe thinking that i rejected her. me being stupid, i thought giving her space will be the best option.

the next 3 days, the bell rang meaning that it's time to get our asses home until my two other friends invited us to this new cafe near the school cause they wanted some milk tea so they can post something in their social medias. i thought it was a shitty idea but yeah whatever, i was hungry. what i didn't know was that one of my friends started being friends with my crush's bestie and guess what? yes you're right again, she invited my crush and her bestie. it was pretty awkward for menand her and my friends were just smirking knowing that i have a crush on her but not knowing that she confessed to me 3 days ago.

my sister texted me saying that she wants some red velvet cake and asking me to buy her some before going home and she'll double tha pay so i went to the counter to order some and suddenly my crush followed me and ordered another milk tea for our friends saying that she'll also pay for the cake, i tried to refuse but she already gave her money to the cashier so i just shrugged more money for me. while the cashier was busy preparing our orders she suddenly said; 'you could've just said that you don't reciprocate my feelings, you didn't have to avoid me.' and took her orders leaving me dumbfounded at the counter. the cashier suddenly said, 'bro that's deep.' i glared at him secretly and took the cake.

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I FUCKING DO? HELP ME PLEASE, IF THERE'S ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE?