"And that's why you were more fun." I drown them out as I spot a book that I noticed the last time I was in Shane's office. "Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, Stefan. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it." I lock eyes with Klaus and he winks at me. I shake my head and bring the book over.

"I found something." I place the book down for us all to look at. "Symbolic Figures in the Dark Arts." I read aloud. Caroline and I look through it and stops at one page.

"Didn't Bonnie talk about expression triangles?" She asks Stefan and he nods.

"In some schools of magic such as expression, human sacrifice can be used as a focus for power. It's rumored that the addition of two supernatural sacrifices compounds the mystical energy, creating an expression triangle." I read off.

"Humans." Caroline points to one part of the triangle. "The council fire. Demons, Klaus' hybrid failure."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a failure. What's the third?" Klaus asks.

"No." I say as I look at the last symbol. "Witches." I say.

__________________________________
Caroline finds a map of so we can pinpoint where the next massacre will occur. "There's been two massacres. Pastor Young's farm is here." She draws on the map. "And the old Lockwood cellar where you spitefully slaughtered 12 f your own hybrids is here." She makes a straight line. "According to the book, the expression triangle is equilateral, putting it here." Caroline explains

"Somebody's been skipping their geometry classes. There are actually two places where the third massacre could be" Klaus interrupts.

"Well, you didn't let me finish." Stefan comes back in.

"Did you find Bonnie?" I ask him.

"No, but I talked to her dad. I think I found Silas.

__________________________________
I follow closely behind Klaus as we trek through the woods with little light. "Are we going the right way?" I ask.

"Losing faith in me so soon love?" Klaus reaches for my hand and pulls me close to him.

"Never but I don't feel good about what we're going to walk into."

"Do you fear Silas?"

"I fear someone who needs their power from sacrificing 36 people." We walk in silence. "So you think I'm drawn to you because of your darkness?" I ask him and even with little light, I can see him smirk.

"You heard me?"

"It was hard not to."

"Well, you're wrong."

"How so?"

"I'm drawn to more than just your darkness. You love for art, nature and I guess you're not too bad on the eyes."

"I'll wait until after graduation and then I would love to take you away."

"You keep bringing this up."

"Cause I want to spend my life with you Sofia. Leave this godforsaken town and explore. I want to romance you and show you what it's really like to be loved."

"You really know how to woo a girl."

"Thousand years of practice for the right woman." We stop as we hear Stefan screaming. Klaus picks me up and speeds us to him.

"They're linked. Bonnie's going to kill them." Stefan explains to us.

"Not if they kill her first." I say feeling uneasy seeing my best friend all my life pinned down. It reminds me of when Esther did the same thing to me when she was trying to kill all of her children. Klaus pushes Stefan to the tree keeping him from moving.