Elijah

Here comes Elijah!!! Klaus isn't far behind.

I feel like everything that happened was a dream, but looking up I see Elena bound with ropes and some stranger untying her. I want to do something to help but I feel so weak to do anything but barely open my eyes to look at my surrounding. "Please, I'm hurt." My sister pleads with the stranger.

"I know. Just a taste."

"Aah! Aah!" I want to run and push him off but I can't muster enough strength to do so.

"Trevor! Control yourself." I sit up long enough for Elena to look at me and we can both see we're okay. For now.

"Buzzkill." Elena slowly comes over to me and comes to untie my restraints.

"What do you want with us?" Elena demands as I never take my eyes off the strange woman.

"My god, you look just like her. And you are so similar I can see why you were mistaken for her."

"I'm not her. Please, whatever you want..."

"Be quiet."

"She's not Katherine." I state gaining some strength to sit up on my own.

"My name is Elena Gilbert. And this is my sister Sofia. You don't have to do this."

"I know who you are. I said be quiet."

"What do you want?" And before I can rush to her side the woman smacks Elena knocking her out cold.

"I want you to be quiet." Once she's gone I rush to Elena making sure she is still breathing. Thankfully she is but now we're stuck in a house full of vampires who want to keep us captive and won't tell us why.

__________________________________
I hold Elena close to me in a protective stance. The vampire named Trevor checked on us not offering any water or saying anything. It's mostly been what seems like hours of being left alone in an empty run-down house hoping that we can be set free. "How's the girl?" I barely hear the woman say. Elena starts stirring letting me know she's waking up. I place my finger to my lips telling her to keep quiet.

"Still passed out. The other one won't let me get anywhere near her." I roll my eyes at his complaint.

"You didn't touch her, did you?"

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?"

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." Noticing that they are busy in conversation, Elena and I slowly get up hoping they won't hear us. We move quietly through the house looking for a door to the outside.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?"

"They say he got it."

"Wonderful, and then what?"

"So, that's it, Trevor. He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait." We make it to the stairs and take one step at a time.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave her and the other one here. We don't have to go through with this."

"I'm sick of running."

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah is old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." We almost make it but the floor creeks and the woman is right in front of us. She is pissed at us trying to escape if that's what you call moving a few steps. "There is nothing around here for miles. If you two think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" I nod my head, but Elena is feeling bold and steps forward.