Isobel

We're almost done with season 1. I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned.

Elena had to talk Stefan out of ending his life due to the immense guilt he feels for drinking blood. His issue with blood worries me what he's going to snap again and this time the person who will be collateral damage will be Elena. I worry for her safety and above all else, I worry what our interaction with Damon and Stefan means for us. I still have no control or idea what my supernatural abilities mean. I keep texting Bonnie and she just ignores me. She is the only one who could help me understand anything but she is avoiding me like the plague.

__________________________________
And on top of that, I'm still having a hard time comprehending why happened after the Miss Mystic Pageant with Damon. Sure, he's been overly flirty with me but that night was something different. I've always noticed how much he lingers on Elena when she's in the room. I obsession with Katherine and Elena looking just like her makes the perfect replacement. But what does he want with me? He kidnapped me and drove me all the way to Atlanta to just have a fun road trip when he had access to Elena. None of his actions make any sense to me. All of this is messing with my head. And to make matters worse I want to tell Matt about this but telling him about Damon's possible interest in me would mean having to divulge into the Salvatore's being vampires and I can't put him in danger. I know Elena is keeping something from me. When she said signing me up for Miss Mystic was the longest secret she's kept from me wasn't a lie, but she's lying to me right now. I just don't understand why she doesn't trust me?

__________________________________
I thought school was our time to get away from the vampire drama but it only follows us more. Isobel our birth mother is demanding a meeting with Elena and me. As much as we want to tell her to go to hell she is now threatening the lives of innocent people and we can't have that on our hands. "Damon thanks for coming." Alaric says and I just keep looking at the desk not wanting to look at him.

"Sorry, I'm late. The dog ate my, uh... Uh never mind." The room is silent no one liking the lame joke he tried to make. "What's with all the furrowed brows?"

"I saw Isobel last night."

"Isobel's here? In town?" Alaric nods his head. "Are they working together?"

"No."

"No, they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Does she know about the tomb of vampires?" Damon continues to grill Rick on things he has no answers to.

"I don't know."

"Did words, completely escape you?"

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions."

"What did she want?"

"She wants to see us, Damon." I finally speak up and he won't take his eyes off me.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting. We don't know why or what she wants."

"You two don't have to see her if you don't want to."

"We don't really have a choice." Elena responds.

"She's threatened to go on a killing spree."

"Oh. I take it that's not okay with you guys."

"Seriously Damon?" This is the part that confuses me he's so willing to kill or let others be killed for what? So, Elena and I don't meet with our psycho birth mom. There is something wrong with that mentally to think any life is worth nothing compared to my sister and me. That kind of thinking will get people killed.