Author's Note

October 7, 2020

HI THERE!

I wan to write again ... 

I don't know why but FALL always gets me in the mood.

Plus I miss it so I'm going to try AGAIN.

I am working on the next installment of this story. I am also tweeking stuff around that I sorta unpublished it for now. Hoping to be back soon!

Thank you for your patience and continuing to pester me with an update. I LOVE IT!

See you soon :)

> o <

END CREDITS, DISCLAIMERS, AKNOWLEDMENTS AND GRATITUDES

It was about around this time 20 years ago that I wrote this story. Right after I fell in love with a band ... their amazing voices and their wonderful songs. Then I fell in love with their fans who embraced me and made me one of them. To this day, I have remained friends with most of them.

Yes. This was originally written as a fanfic and this is my very first one. It is also the first story that I ever shared with anyone so it's kinda like my baby. I wasn't planning on publishing it, haven't even read it for years, until I recently caught The Sound of Music  on TV.

As you read the story you will find out why the show reminded me of this story that it prompted me to dig it up and reread it again. I then posted an excerpt and because of good feedbacks, I decided to share it again here. I decided to unfanfic it for this time and also tweeked it a bit and brought it to the present.

So with that said ... remember that this was my FIRST so please be kind :)

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

It's a fairy tale.

It's completely made up that don't have a grain of truth in them. You may find a famous name dropped from time to time but in no way, shape or form does my story and characterization truly represents them, but other than that... it's all lies. Please keep that in mind when you read.

COVER PHOTO CREDIT:

Inspiration Lane @ http://inspirationlane.tumblr.com

THANK YOU:

To my dear ZEEKS - you guys are the reason why I started to write, inspired me to write ... and yes, continue to inspire me to write until now. I luv you forever!

A big and huge thank you also goes to Liz for beta and Theo.

LIz (again) and Cass for being my forever cheerleaders

DEDICATION:

For Chris ... my first fiction luv and in is still my fiction luv :)

Read. Love. Review my luvs!