𝟦𝟣

jae eun's fit:

jimin's fit:

--

there was something about jimin taking me out on dates that gave me a little bit of a suprise. he was very unpredictable but i like that about him. he could take me to somewhere i've always wanted to go to as a little girl or he could just take me to the corner cafe.

jimin swung our arms as he held my hand. i couldn't help but chuckle at his childish antics. "how's gyeoulie?" he asked. "she's alright. jieun's been hogging her attention for a while so there's that." i say.

"i miss our baby." jimin pouted. "don't worry, it's your week to take care of her." i say. "don't worry~ little chimmy is gonna get his turn with gyeoulie~" i coo, laughing right after, causing jimin to laugh along with me.

"baby, that nickname really does sound like a puppy." jimin says. we walk past the corner cafe and instead go somewhere else. it was a little weird because the cafe had cheap food. but regardless, food is food and i won't complain when it comes to food.

we went to a japanese restaurant that was a few buildings down. when we walked inside, it was filled to the brim with anime. "this restaurant makes food from different animes. they're super known for the food they make from food wars." jimin says with a smile.

we get seated and immediately theres a huge selection of food from animes i used to watch when i was younger. "what're you gonna order cutie?" jimin asks, taking my hand in his. "the katsudon bowl from yuri on ice. i've always wanted to try making it but i've never had the time." i say.

jimin decides to go for ponyo ramen. i hear him humming the song and i smile, thinking of how i used to watch ponyo as a little kid. "out of all the studio ghibli movies, which one is your favorite?" i ask jimin.

"princess mononoke or kiki's delivery service. i can kinda relate to the male characters." jimin says, playing with my fingers while we wait for our food. "how 'bout you?" he asks. i smile. "i really like ocean waves and its super underrated. i also really like howl's moving castle. mostly because i thought howl was really cute." i say.

jimin pouts. "what about me?" he says and i snort. "you're much cuter than howl. but i know for a fact you're almost as arrogant as him." i say with a chuckle. jimin hums happily and smiles wide, making his eyes turn into crescent moons.

our food arrives and it smelled so good, our mouths water. i wished i could eat as many bowls of katsudon as yuri does but like him, i gain weight pretty easily. jimin let me have a bite of his ramen and i gave him a few pieces of katsudon.

we finish eating and stay for a little longer to sing to some of the anime openings the restaurant played. i laughed when jimin would sing one verse and i sang the other, like a duet.

i lean my elbows onto the table and jimin does the same. we rest our chins onto our palms and just stare at each other. i thought about our time together. what happened so far to both of us.

"you two really are the definition of heterosexuals." i hear a deep voice say. i look to my right to see yoongi and hoseok. jimin looks at them too and his eyes widened a little. "didn't think you guys would be the type to like anime." he said and i snort.

"i just forced yoongi to watch all of aoharu x kikanjuu since he would only watch slam dunk." hoseok said, beaming at us. yoongi rubbed the back of his neck. "but i like slam dunk..." he mumbled as his cheeks turned pink.

jimin and i laugh. "well, we're gonna go. we'll see you guys later." i say as we get up. like always, jimin hold my hand as we walk out. "i like taking you out." he says, catching my attention. "oh?" i ask. "and why's that?"

i watch as jimin smiles. "your eyes light up when i sit in front of you to hold your hand, your face gets all happy when our food arrives, you laugh at all the jokes i tell you... all of it." he says and i blush.

"stop it..." i mumble. "i'm serious jae eun." jimin says. it throws me off a little when he says my name. "i honestly thought you forgot my name." i say, rubbing my neck. "why would i forget your name?" jimin asks.

"well..." i start. "i don't know.. you always call me one of the nicknames you gave me and i just thought you forgot..." i say. jimin puts a hand on his chest, like he'd just gotten shot.

"my heart! how dare you think i'd forget your name!" he says and i laugh at his comical behavior. he laughs along with me. we stop in front of my house. "do you think you can give me a ride home?" jimin asks.

i smile and we head off to the park residence.

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 050419
𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶