𝟤𝟨

the puppy jimin holds

--

jimin decided to take me somewhere else besides the restraunt by my house. he decided to take me to a pet cafe that was filled with cats and dogs.

"maybe we can adopt one?" i say as a fluffy white pomeranian walks up to us. jimin squats down and pets the small dog, cooing occasionally saying that it's so cute.

"jae eun?" i look up to see mark lee in the cafe's uniform. "mark..?" i mutter as he walks up to me and jimin.

"are you two here on a date?" mark asks and i nod. i wasn't too scared of being around mark since he knows about the letters.

jimin stands up, the small pom in his hands. "oh mark! i didn't know you worked here!" he says with a smile. mark returns the smile. "yeah, been working here for a while now."

he then looks down at jimin's hands. "ah it looks like she likes you hyung." mark says. i smile and i pet the small white dog in jimin's hands.

"you can adopt her if you like. not only are these animals for healing, but they're up for adoption too!" mark says cheerily. "what do you say chubs? wanna adopt her?"

jimin and mark both look at me with expectant eyes. i look down at the puppy and my face melts into an eye smile once i saw the puppy tilt her head.

i nod and jimin chuckles before pressing a kiss onto my cheek, surprising me a little. "alright! i'll go get some adoption papers from the counter!" mark says and makes his way to the front counter. "what do you wanna name her chubs?" i continue to pet the puppy.

"how about gyeoul?" i suggest and jimin's face melted into an eye smile. "gyeoul... ahh that's so cute!" he gushes. the pomeranian barks and jimin coos. "even she likes the name!" he says, making me laugh.

mark comes back with adoption papers. "have you thought of a name yet?" we nod and tell mark that we will be naming it gyeoul.

"oh wait let me get a table for you." mark says and leads us to a table with a little area for gyeoul. we sign the papers and gyeoul was now mine and jimin's pet.

"gyeoulie come here!" jimin coos and the tiny dog runs up to jimin. "tannie's gonna have a good time with his new cousin." he says with a chuckle.

"oh hyung, noona, what can i get you?" mark says, holding out a notepad. there was a menu on the table already. "two strawberry smoothies and..." i start with drinks. "a chocolate cake and a puppy cake." jimin finishes with food.

mark smiles and writes the order down. "alright, i'll have someone bring out the food, i gotta get back to my shift before i get yelled at by taeil hyung." he says with a laugh. "alright, bye mark!" me and jimin bid goodbye to mark.

gyeoul yips and i crouch down to pet her. jimin lets gyeoul run around our area and we talk. "so have you talked to seokjin yet?" jimin asked and i shake my head.

"considering how i was when we saw jeonghan, i don't know if i could confront him yet." i say, pushing hair behind my ear.

"i'll try tomorrow." i say. "noona?" i look up and see nakamoto yuta holding a tray of our food. my eyes widen. "yuta?"

𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 061519
𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 122918
𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺