Epilogue

Third Person's View

He believed and wished in the time of 11:11 on every grateful and painful part of his life. He did not tremble on any possibility that might happen to him, just because the most important to her is Phoemela.

He suffered for three years without his girl and he still fight and waited for his Queen to comeback. Nawawalan na siya ng pag-asa pero habang siya'y mayroong hininga, nanatili siyang naghintay sa kaniyang buhay at mundo. His everything– Phoemela.

He even tried to kill someone for their happiness, the only person whose against to their relationship. He planned but it all went wrong: his bestfriend betrayed him because of envy. But in the end, the happiness disappeared and covered by grief and suffering that ends their strong relationship.

❝Nasaan ako?❞ He opened his eyes and looked around the room, he's still confused on what's happening. He really thinks that he is already dead after what happened to him.

❝In a safe place, Lucas. Salamat at nagising ka na.❞ Kaizer said as he entered the room, the nurse fixed her things and leave.

❝Where's Phoemela? Where is she?❞ He asked while his eyes are directly looking to Kaizer.

Kaizer replied by smiling weakly.

❝No. Hindi ito totoo!❞ He slapped his face repeatedly like he wants to end a nightmare. He started to burst out and cry. No words can describe on what he feels right now.

It's been six years. Three years of happiness with each other and three years of forked with full of sadness. They have a lot of memories together but it will just end in one night, in the time of where he wished.

❝No, where is she? I want to see her!❞ He jump from his bed but Kaizer stopped him.

❝She's in the other room. The doctor said, tumama ang bala sa puso niya. Himala nalang ang makakapagpagaling sa kaniya. Patawarin mo ko, dre. Sinubukan kong tumulong sa inyo pero ito pa ang nangyari. Sorry talaga.❞ Kaizer put his eyes downcast after he said it. He feels sorry after what happened but it will not change anything, so he just wipe his tears infront of Lucas and say sorry.

Lucas take a deep breathe and tap the shoulder of Kaizer. It's a sign that he is not blaming Kaizer for what happened to them. In fact, he's thankful that he is always there to help him no matter how difficult the problem is.

❝It's all my fault, dre. Kung mayroon mang dapat sisihin dito, ako 'yun. Kaya 'wag kanang mag-alala, samahan mo nalang ako sa kung nasaan ang sweetheart ko. Gusto ko lang siyang makita.❞ Hindi na nakatanggi si Kaizer kaya't sinamahan nito si Lucas patungo sa kwarto kung saan nakaconfine si Phoemela.

Malayo ang kwarto nila kaya't kailangan pa nilang dumaan sa hallway. While they are walking in the hallway, Lucas opened up the topic about Angela and ask if she's alright.

❝How's Angela? Is she fine?❞ Lucas asked while his eyes are focusing in his way.

❝Oo, dre. Hindi pa masyadong magaling 'yung inoperahan sa kaniya kaya doon muna siya sa bahay ng mga magulang niya para maalagaan din siya.❞

❝Did she tell you something about Elijah?❞ Kaizer curiously looked at him, Lucas thinks that Elijah forced her to tell him where they are.

❝No, wala. Palagi niyang sinasabi sa akin na sabihin ko daw sa inyo, sorry daw. 'Yun lang, wala siyang ibang bukang bibig kundi ikaw at si Phoemela.❞ Napalunok si Kaizer sa sinabi niya pero hindi ito napansin ni Lucas. ❝Nandito na tayo.❞

Lucas slowly open the door while Kaizer stayed outside. He entered the room and sit on the chair beside the table.

My sweetheart... I am infinitely thankful that you share your life with me...❞ I looked at the clock and it's 11:11PM. ❝I want to follow you in your dreams but I still have something to do. We will still make our dreams real even if our souls bring us in nowhere.

11:11

There's nothing wrong on wishing and believing to that time but never forget that fairytale is different from a real life.

END