twentythree; awe. [M]

[Third Person View]

Jennie's dining table was moving due to Chaeyoung's hard thrusts. The girl had her lover bend over it and was now a moaning mess as she let Chaeyoung fuck her from behind. "Don't stop. Don't stop." Jennie managed to let out, she bit onto her forearm to stop herself from screaming of ecstasy. Unsatisfied by this, the younger pulled both of Jennie's arms behind her.

"Daddy wants to hear you moan, baby." Turning her around so that they were in a right angle position. Chaeyoung grabbed onto Jennie's waist and gripped it hard. "Do you like it went I fuck you like this?" Jennie nodded with a scrunched up face. "Getting fucked in the middle of the day knowing full well the neighbours could hear you moan." She groped Jennie's ass and smacked it hard which earned her a whimper from Jennie.

Jennie could feel every inch of her lover's cock thrusting deep inside of her. Reaching places she could never imagine. She closed her eyes and gripped on her the sweat shirt she took from Chaeyoung a few days ago. It was oversized and looked cute on her. Her shorts and panties were ripped off by Chaeyoung a few minutes ago when she decided to tease the younger through their bedroom window. The woman just got off the shower and saw Chaeyoung doing pull ups with the newly installed pull up bar on her door. Her mouth had watered and she grew aroused at seeing her lover's toned arms and body sweat from the workout. So she took the chance once Chaeyoung stopped to rest and teased her by taking off her towel and stood infront of the window in all her glory.

"You know people could've seen you like that, huh?" Chaeyoung had put a hand on Jennie's throat to choke her lightly. Jennie only giggled threw her moans. "Do you want me to kill everyone in our neighbourhood if they saw you?" Her strokes became harder and deeper as she talked. She took Jennie's legs and had wrapped them around her. Yelping when Chaeyoung had lift her up while still having her inside her wet canal. She moaned out loud at the new position.

Chaeyoung's belt clinked from her movement as she brought Jennie to the woman's living room. She placed Jennie on the sofa that had a clear view of the street outside, meaning even people from outside could see them fuck like rabbits. "Wha-What are we doing here- AH DADDY!" They were in a missionary position and Chaeyoung was still fucking her. Gripping the woman's chin and turned it to her left so that she was facing the streets. "If you want people to see you, then fine, let's give them a show at what a naughty girl you are, baby." Lifting up Jennie's sweat shirt to expose her breast.

Jennie's toes curled as Chaeyoung kept hitting her sweet spot while her mouth worked on her nipples. "FUCK- Daddy take me someplace else please- AAHhnnn AH AH." Begging the younger as she covered her face with her arm. She blushed at being degraded by her daddy. "No. I'm letting people know that you're mine." She grunted out and nibbled on the pink perky nipple she came to love. Jennie started to cry and became more aroused by this. She sobbed as she let Chaeyoung fucked her. She realized there were kids running about on the streets. Her eyes widened and gripped Chaeyoung's shoulder. "Daddy- AH AH AH There are people out there." Her nose sniffed.

Chaeyoung turned to look and smirked. She didn't stop, it only increased the speed of her thrust. Jennie's eyes rolled back to her head as her pussy clenched hard from the abuse she was receiving from the younger's hard cock. Chaeyoung smiled at the beauty under her, she kissed and sucked on the woman's chest to mark her territory. Going for the neck Jennie gripped her shoulders, "No! Daddy I have school tomorrow. I- I- I can't OH FUCK just like that- I can't let people see marks on my neck." Jennie whined and breathed in hard trying not to cum too early.

Chaeyoung smiled and understood she kissed the woman's dumpling cheek and continued to whisper dirty things into her ear. Jennie gasped and clenched hard on Chaeyoung's dick as she was nearing her orgasm. She buried her face into Chaeyoung's neck and started to kiss it. Moaning at the light but wet kisses Jennie was leaving her, she closed her eyes and let Jennie lavish her with love. Chaeyoung's mind was a ruckus and she just want to make her lover cum undone.