Thank You.

Dear Readers,

In the past couple of months, whenever I opened Wattpad, I saw so many notifications about people adding this book to their library or voting for it, and I want to thank all of you so much. Though it should have served as motivation to keep writing, I just felt really bad that I hadn't updated, and then came the nagging feeling that I didn't want to. Don't get me wrong - I'm equally as obsessed with Feysand and Rowaelin and in love with the Cadre and the Inner Circle, if not even more than before. But I've always found it very frustrating when an author just stops writing a story, and well, disappears. I did not want to be that person, so here I am, apologizing. I had hopes for this story, but I've just started my junior year in High School, and there's so much to focus on, that I don't think I'll be able to give this the time and attention a good story needs. I won't unpublish it or anything, I just wanted to explain myself to the 5,000 people who've read this story and liked it, before I officially add discontinued to the title. So thank you. You have no idea how much the positive feedback, no matter how little, means to me. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.

I love you guys.