Chapter nine

I'm... Savannah said. Then she sighed playing with her hair.

Well I guess it's gonna sound absolutely crazy when I say it so I should just show you Savannah said.

The others nodded eagerly.

I know a lot of people have been saying that I seem familiar but they don't know where from Savannah said as the others all nodded again wishing she would just hurry up and say it.

Well their right I probably do seem familiar. Because, well, I really don't know how to say this but whatever I'll just show you Savannah said. Then she reached up to her forehead and pulled at her long jet black hair and it fell straight off her head. Indicating that it was a wig. The three of them looked down at the wig on the ground and then back up to Savannah's face. But it wasn't Savannah sitting there anymore. Jodie jumped off the bed standing up startled. Because sitting where Savannah had been sitting was...their missing cousin...Jessica Satin!

Jess is that really you? Amy asked.

It's me... I'm alive Jess said.

Oh my god Amy said. Then they were all hugging.

I always knew you were alive Joshua said.

Hey no you didn't, I saw you at Harvest Home telling the other two I was dead Jess said laughing.

Did you come here two nights ago? Jodie asked.

Yeah that was me Jess said.

Where have you been? Why were you pretending to be Savannah? Amy asked.

Why don't we all talk about it in the morning. Then we can tell Aunty Josephine as well and I'm really tiard Jess said.

Ok Jodie said.

Joshua, Amy and Jodie slept in Jess's room that night in there, worried that they might lose her again.