Chapter four

Savannah went back to her room to get ready for the party tonight. She took off her long skirt and cardigan and sifted through the clothes in her suitcase. She decided on wearing a denim dress that had a collar. This would've looked ok if she hadn't put on fishnet stockings, a blue cardigan that was extremely long at the back and went down to her ankles and the same ugly workers boots. She went to the bathroom and put on even more eyeliner and lipstick. Then she was ready.

Amy slowly walked into Harvest Home with the rest of her family. She wished Jess was there with them. She missed her so much it wasn't funny. Amy and Jess had also been extremely close. They talked about everything that went on in their lives together. Amy always looked up to Jess. As though Jess was the older sister Amy never had. Then suddenly she was gone. Amy hated it how they weren't allowed to talk about Jess. Sometimes she wanted to do nothing more then to say: Remember when we did this with Jess? or Remember when Jess said this? ETC. Amy's mind soon left Jess and turned to Savannah. Savannah was strange. That was for sure. But she seemed nice. And she did also seem quite familiar. But Amy couldn't figure out who she reminded her of.

Amy was sitting at the table with her entire family as they sat awkwardly around the table. Whenever the whole family was around no one seemed to be able to do anything but think of Jess. So no one knew what to say. Amy looked around the crowded dining room and saw Savannah sitting by herself on the same couches she had been when they met her a few hours ago. Was it really just a few hours ago? Amy felt as if she had known Savannah her whole life. Weird right?

I'm gonna go get Savannah and ask her if she wants to sit with us Amy said. Jodie nodded her head.

So Amy stood up and walked over to where Savannah was. Hey Savannah Amy said.

Savannah sat on the couch watching all the families eat happily. She wished she could be sitting with her family right now. But of course she can't. Because she's Savannah Nitas.

Hey Savannah she heard a voice say. Savannah looked up and saw Amy standing in front of her

Hey Amy Savannah said.

So I was wondering do you maybe wanna come sit over here with me and my family Amy said

Savannah looked over to where the Williams/Satin family were sitting. She hesitated. Unsure of whether she was ready to face them.

Uhh sure wy nat Savannah said.

So she got up and followed Amy over to the family table.

Hey family Amy said laughing. They all looked at her. This is Savannah Nitas is it alright if she sits with us Amy asked. The rest of the family nodded so Savannah sat down between Jodie and Amy. As soon as she sat down conversation started at the table.

So Savannah where do you live? Josephine asked.

Oo yew know here and there Savannah said. Josephine raised her eyebrows.

How old are you Savannah? Jess's mother asked.

I'm fiftun Savannah said.

Oh what date is your birthday? Jess's mother asked. Savannah hesitated looking down at the ground.

The t-twenty f-fifth if M-May Savannah said nervously.

Hey that's the same date as when Jess's was Jodie said earning a stern look from her mother. The whole table went silent.

You and Jess are birthday twins Amy said. Savannah just nodded. the rest of dinner was silent and awkward after the mention of Jess.

Daniel sat at a table watching all the families eat. When he saw something that made him stop short. The Williams/Satin family was sitting at a table with Savannah Nitas. She just looked so familiar. When Daniel finally realised who she reminded him of. Even though she dressed as though she was a 40 year old pregnant women. And wore more makeup then models on runways. Savannah Nitas reminded him of...Jessica Satin!