28. Back home Sex

Start from the beginning

"What? You want to fuck huh?"

I asked her that directly cause she look like she's asking for it though..

Again, she didn't say anything but I can feel her gripping my shirt tightly.. Now, that's clearly a sign..

I pushed her to the bed and kissed her while slowly entering my hands underneath her shirt, caressing her upper body..

"Hmmm----"

She didn't even try to stop me... I guess she really wants to be fucked..

"Keiji..."

I unzipped her shorts and touched her part with an underwear on...

"Aaah----"

"Meiko.." I whispered into her ear.

"I don't care how many dicks you'll suck in the future."

I moved my hands inside her underwear and touched her hole..

"... but this fcking hole is mine"

Then I insert my pointing finger inside it, she moaned and covered her mouth using the back of her palm.. I moved my fingers around her insides... I was looking at her expression while doing it, It was really lewd that it got me even more harder.

"What do you want me to do next?"

I tried teasing her a bit, trynna see if she's gonna be honest or not.

"Keiji..."

She held my arms and looked at me with a pleading eye. She didn't answered my question and called out my name instead, yet I know what her answer could be, her look explain explains how she badly wants it.

Me, on the other hand, is getting damn aroused just from looking at her erotic expression. She's capable of making me hard just from showing me those vulnerable and lewd faces without her knowing it...

I kissed her while slowly removing my lower clothes. After taking it all off, I sat on the bed. She was kinda shocked when she saw how hard mine is.

"Meiko.. deepthroat me"

She was dumbfounded.

"H-hindi ako magaling sa----

"I'll put it slowly down to your throat.."

I'll surely make this fcking thing of me mark on her damn throat.

"Pero----

"Lean your head on the edge of the bed.."

After telling her that, she seemed nervous and hesitant.

"Do it or we won't have sex"

She slowly moved her body and followed what i've said. Damn.. so she wanna be fcked by me afterall..

When she already lay flat, while her head is hanging on the side of the bed, i get up and positioned myself.

I stood up in front of her and leaned my other feet into the edge of the bed, her face was really priceless when she realized our position.

"K-keiji----"

"Open your mouth"

She did what I said, but it's not enough.. Mine won't fit.

"Open it bigger.."

After she widened it, I shoved my dick slowly into her mouth..

"Kk-----"

She's starting to choke when It reached her throat..

Shit..

She's starting to struggle breathing.. Mine wasn't even fully inside yet..