Chapter 1

"Lou-Lou, where we go?" my youngest sister asks from my one leg she is sitting on; my little brother, her twin sitting is on the other as we wait for the bus to arrive.

"We're going on an adventure," I tell her, our brother and other two sisters; earning giggles from all four of them.

Perhaps now would be a great time to introduce myself and my siblings. I am Louis Tomlinson and I'm 16 years old, openly gay guy who has taken my four younger siblings and ran away from our abusive parents.

Well, only mum is my parent as Mark is my step-father but he is Doris, Ernie, Phoebe and Daisy's dad and we share the same mum. Ernie and Doris are farternal twins who are 3 years old and Daisy and Phoebe are identical twins who are 5 years old.

The five of us share the same last name since Mark adopted me two years after he married mum; I was 8 years old when Mark adopted me, 6 years old when he and mum married. My real dad left mum while she was pregnant with me and I have never met him.

I am not allowed to call Mark dad at all; 'sir' is the only title I am allowed to refur to him as. Mum allowed this along with whatever else Mark wanted to do to me; anything and everything from smacking me across the face to whipping me with whips, belts and chains if he deemed. I was punished for being gay along with any other reason Mark saw fit.

I had enough two days ago, packed a backpack each for the five of us with clothes and a few personal hygiene items along with stealing 15,000 dollars from Mark. The plan is to take myself and my siblings as far as I can away from them and raise them the best I am able to since Mark started drinking and abusing Phoebe and Daisy as well. I can't let my sisters and brothers be abused by him while mum watches and doesn't do a damn thing about any of this. I love mum but I have lost all of my respect for her.

Right now we are at the bus station two and a half hours from home, waiting for our transfer bus to arrive so we can finish the rest of our journey. I have already secured us a flat, sending the money for the first six months (hopefully enough time for me to find a job), and a few job interviews lined up using my new cell phone after I had smashed my old one so we cannot be traced.

Once the bus pulls to a complete stop we wait for the passengers to disembark those that exiting before the five of us enter the bus and find seats at the back away from most of the people. The town we are heading to is in Maine; York which is a small town.

Having Daisy and Phoebe sit on the bench next to me as I place Doris and Ernie on my knees but with room on the bench seat for them too as the bus is finally filled and the bus pulls out of the station heading toward York. Before we sat down on the seats, I had the two older girls place their bags on the overhead compartment as I did the same with mine and the younger twins. Along with my own bag with my clothes and the money, I have another bag with food and a few activities to keep the kids busy. Books for Phoebe, Daisy and I to read along with a coloring book a piece and crayons for the younger twins.

Hoping for a uneventful trip to York without questions from anyone on the bus that would cause any trouble. I have a new identification card that says I am 18 years instead of 16 years along with new birth certifcates for the five of us, changing our birthdates, place of birth and our middle names.

Along with these new papers, I had a paper forged to state that I am their legal guardian for all four of them stating that our parents had died of a lover's fight leading to a suicide-murder end.

Letting out a loud sigh of relief when we finally arrived at the bus station in York, we disembark from the bus at the back of the line as I have Daisy and Phoebe walk in front of me as I hold Ernie and Doris' hands after making sure each of my siblings have their backpacks strapped to their backs along with my two.