↱ 12 ↲ The Pre-Summer Break

I'm really sorry if this chapter is boring, which probably would be but the next one will probably be.. Ooo, more better.. Well, have fun! Plus, this is a super long-ass chapter! 🙈

Diamond Tiara's POV

~~

Sunday, March 5th, 9:26 AM

It has been a few months since I forcefully broke up with Apple Bloom.. Things have been really different. I have a different lifestyle now. Mother is so proud that her daughter broke up with the one person she truly loves the most and always show me off in front of other boys. Mother has been treating me like I'm her perfect "straight" daughter, she had been giving me treats. I'm used to her stupid tricks.

But anyways.. A few days after Apple Bloom and I broke up, we parted ways and never talked to each other ever again. That was the part of Mother's deal to leave Apple Bloom and her family alone, and never bother them. But it was also because Apple Bloom don't want to speak a word to me. I don't blame her really. I broke her heart, while losing mine. Not only I lost her but I lost myself too. I lost my friend, my soulmate.

Apple Bloom did try to talk to me even after when I broke up with her, she keeps coming back to me, trying to understand why I would do this. She always looked deeply into my eyes, and wanted to know the real reason.

It's like she wanted me to say, "Yes, Apple Bloom. I never wanted to really break up with you, I had to because of my selfish homophobic mother was threatening to hurt your precious family." But I can never say that.. Not now, anyways..

FLASHBACKS

A few days after the break up..

LOCATION: School

I was walking to my locker, keeping my head down. The entire room echoed with gossips, laughing, and disappointment because a slutty bully with a rich mama and daddy broke up with a farmer girl who's like perfect to her and would never hurt a fly for apparently no reason. There is always a reason. My mother is the big main one.

No one will ever be more disappointed than I am for hurting Apple Bloom's heart. Believe me. I am so disappointed with myself, I literally hate the whole version of myself, and my mother. I was crying very hard lately and I got eye-bags. I'm so ugly now. But, of course I can cover myself with makeup. I was wearing more loose clothes but still attractive.

I opened my locker, taking out stuff I needed for class.

Footsteps were approaching closer to me as I turned my head to the mystery person.

"Diamond!!" Turns out to be Silver Spoon.

"...What?" I said, giving her an ugly attitude.

"You didn't have to give me that beast look. And what happened with you and Apple Bloom?! You guys broke up?"

"Where did you hear that?" I spoke, obviously knowing the answer but asked anyways.

"It was all over school."

"And Apple Bloom told me."

I bowed my head down looking at my silver heels, feeling awful and I didn't want everybody to know. I have no clue how it got out but it's out and I don't care. Everybody was going to find out eventually. I didn't want to accept the fact that we are.. really over.