↱ 5 ↲ Babs and Silver

* the picture above is not really related to the chapter but I'm just putting t there. This will probably be bored one but next one......tsk.... will be so hot and better.

Babs Seed's POV

~~

I was surprised by the sudden action, Silver Spoon just slammed me right here in my living room.

Silver Spoon just stood there, her hand was still in the same position after slapping, and she looked mad. Her hand after slapping still stays in the air.

My cheek became red as I rubbed my cheek where she slapped me. It didn't hurt that much but I didn't understand why she did that.... I was so shocked so I rubbed my cheek, I also had a surprised look on my face. My lips were moving as I was whimpering lightly.

"Why....." Silver Spoon said, starting to cry.

"Why what?" I asked, staying in the same position. 'Huh??'

"You didn't tell me that you...... like me or have a crush on me or if you love me!!!! You didn't tell me....." She said, letting out a lot of things.

"Apple Bloom told Diamond Tiara that you don't deserve me...." She also yelled.

"Why didn't you tell me....... and why did you comfort me but not telling me anything..... Why do you love me.....?" Silver Spoon said, as she continues to throw things out of her mouth.

She then sat down and cried. I was still in the same position.

"Why didn't I see your feelings? I'm so sorry that I didn't see your feelings....." Silver said.

"You were that girl...." She whispered but I understood what she said.

"What girl?" I said, sitting down with her.

"The girl who protected me from bullies. I searched for you but you.... moved away and I was depressed but later I forgot about it..." She said.

*gulps* "I'm s-sorry, my family had some business and I had to go......" I said. "No I'm sorry....." She said. I looked at her eyes, she looked at mine.

"I didn't realize this, but at the whole time, I think I love you....I know I like Diamond because she has been there for me.... But my heart feels like you are the right one for me.....How come I didn't see that...." She said, looking down.

I had been frowning when she slapped me but I snapped out of it and stared at her.

She looked at my eyes and she said, "I love you, Babs Seed..."

I was surprised by her words, also shocked that she found out I was the one who protected her long ago. I was filled with happiness when she said she loves me, so my heart were saying to kiss her and said it back, my mind said comfort her and talk through this, ask her if you can kiss her, and say it back. What a stupid mind I have.

My heart won, remember the quote, listen to your heart.

I suddenly kissed her, and she kissed me back, I broke the kiss, and wiped her tears.

"I love you too." I whispered. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I didn't think that you would like me.... You like Diamond plus, I don't des---" I said but was interrupted by Silver.