↱ 3 ↲ Confrontation

*AB and DT did not do smut, they just kissed.

~♥~

Diamond Tiara's POV

Saturday, September 8th, 9:12 AM

My eyes opened. I started to wake up and Apple Bloom was next to me.

I was playing with her long hair. She was just laying there, sleeping.

I tried to not wake her up at the same time.

Gosh, her bow is still attached. She must really loves bows.

I giggled, and kept playing with her hair.

Her back was facing me, so I couldn't see her face.

I can't believe Apple Bloom confessed that she likes me.

My wish...... actually came true...... I also can't believe we kissed. I can't believe I like a blank flankie but I don't care. This is who I am but does she really likes me?

My train of thoughts stopped when I saw Apple Bloom turning to me.

She was staring at me.

"Mornin' beautiful.." She sleepily said as if it wasn't embarrassed for her to say.

I giggled. "Well.. Morning, Blankie..." I said.

She sighed deeply.

"Come on... When will you call me by my real name?" She asked, serious.

"Hmm, let me think... How about never?" I said, poking her cheek. She blankly stared at me.

"I'm just kidding, jeez! Lighten up!" I laughed.

"Oh, really? Fine, payback time then!!" Apple Bloom smirked as she tickled me.

"Hahaha stop, Blankie!! Hehe! Enough!" I laughed so hard, I was so ticklish.

"Beg me with my real name if ya really want me to stop!" She said, laughing.

I refused to beg. "Hell no! I... won't ever beg you." I said.

Apple Bloom stares at me then shrugs.

"Oh, okay, then... Tickle time!" She said, evilly laughing.

She continued to tickle me until I couldn't take it anymore, fine, she wins this round. She's so good at this.

"Fine.. Please, Apple Bloom, stop tickling me! I can't take it anymore!"

Apple Bloom made a satisfied smirk on her face.

Apple Bloom stopped and I took a deep breath.

"Ya happy now, Dia?" She said.

"Whatever..." I blushed.

Apple Bloom laughed.

"Come on, Diamond. Let's go downstairs. They might be awake and are waiting for us."